Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Location and Service of Rear Window Washer Reservoir

5K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Jintei 
#1 ·
I've been checking online and had read in some places that a washer pump reservoir for the rear window on a MKII was an option. I had torn apart all the nooks and crannies under my hatch and found nothing, so I'm inclined to think that's true and mine doesn't have the option. It also doesn't appear to be connected to the front reservoir, which I replaced the motor on and works beautifully now (but no fluid on the rear window). Can anyone tell me if I'm searching for a non-existent reservoir?

#9 ·
The pump is at the bottom of the bag. It's totally separate from the front. I had to replace the motor in mine with another used one. Works great now.

#11 ·
Thanks for the OP and the answers, because this has helped me in 2021 LOL i heard the pump but checked and couldnt see 2 lines coming from the front resevoir, so figured it must be in the rear but couldnt find it. Now I will check for it to fill it so i don't ruin the pump

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.