Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 82 L type. I've been pressing the rear windshield fluid control and got nothing but a whine from the motor, the wiper moves but no fluid. Didn't think much about it since i don't use it much anyway but I finally got around to wondering why it doesn't work and got out my manual. DUH, there's a seperate fluid tank for the rear but I'll be damned if I can find it. Looked behind all the plastic panels but can't find it.The manual just shows the rear but not where. Anybody know where it's located? I'd appreaciate the help. Thanks.

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
well my 83 and 85 had it in the rear right. behind that lil compartment on the right side (passenger side) it should be all the way to the rear of the car some plastic covering comes off or slides our and you should be able to see the pouch there

HTH

·
Registered
38 Posts
i've got a82 p-type, just keep pulling off plastic covers in the back right until you seea lil pouch, looks like a Camelbak, Toyota was even nice enough to give you a funnel to use with it :) Found it by accident checking for rust, didn't mind the discovery!

·
Super Moderator
8,366 Posts
Don't forget that the little square cover (maybe 3"s square) is below the tire cover board on the right side, so flip it up. Its right below the big removeable cover on the passenger side opposite the jack.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everybody, Found it!

Thanks everybody :D I found it and filled it up. Works great. my neighbor who has a 85 300zx also found out that he has a rear fluid tank on his nissan too, after watching me find mine!

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everybody, Found it!

Thanks everybody :D I found it and filled it up. Works great. my neighbor who has a 85 300zx also found out that he has a rear fluid tank on his nissan too, after watching me find mine!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts