Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I suppose I should have said hello a couple weeks ago when I first registered.

Better late than never I suppose.

Scott

·
Registered
348 Posts
Too bad that in that 2 weeks you didn't notice that we like to see pics!

Welcome! Tell us about your Supra, and post up some pics when you can.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Regrettably I am completely computer illiterate and haven't yet figured out how to post pictures.

My car is for sale in the classified section here with a bunch of pictures.

Feel free to look them over.

The short story

85 Celica Supra with 146 000 km (87 000 miles). Bought the car from my Mom in 1998. Treated like gold it's entire life.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Where are you located in Toronto? I'll be heading out to the monthly Toronto Supra Club meet first friday of every month. If you're near Oakville, and the Supra is still on the road, feel free to come with. I'll be in the loser cruiser van though... I'll be sure to keep 20 feet back to not embarass.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi,

Thanks for the invite, exactly where and when?

I live in Whitby, the car will probably be on the road for another couple weeks and then it will go into hibernation.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
torontosupraclub.com

"Monthly Mini-Meets
When? We hold our regular mini meets on the first Friday of every month, all 12 months a year. Feel free to show up any time after about 7pm. (in winter, since we don't get seated until 9pm, people typically show up a little later)

Where? Our monthly meeting place is Kelsey's Restaurant at 2870 Queen St. on the corner of Airport Rd. and Queen St. in Brampton. (click the map for Google Maps)

Whether you show up early for the whole evening or drop by later you can usually be assured of meeting up with a large group of fellow Supra owners. Come and join us for a bite to eat or just to chat!"

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I didn't make it out, didn't get the winter-beater insured in time. Next meet tho. That was probably one of the last if not the last time you'll see the supras out. Most will be tucked away soon for winter hibernation/modification.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Greetings and welcome Scott

1 - 13 of 13 Posts