Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i was changing the brakes on my fathers car and a white mk2 caught the corner of my eye come to find out the guy been lookin for me to sell it to me at first he said 950 i said sounds like a deal 2 weeks later he called me and told me he blew the engine on it and he wants it off his hands

tell me what think two little tiny rust spots oh yeah its an 85 p type leather interior ripped up to shreads but i got ideas for it take the good engine put it in the white one and swap interiors and locks and keep my 84 for parts

:woot:

·
Registered
472 Posts
nice!

·
Registered
121 Posts
nice find looks like mine but 100x's better

·
Registered
622 Posts
I would compare it to your current mk2, if the body is better and you like it go for it. You can always use the other as a project:naughty:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah tru i the white one is a eyecatcher i would like to keep rusty (the other mk2) for a project but unfourtuetly i have no location to put him at i rather take everything i need from that one store them and keep the white one

·
Registered
472 Posts
btw, you sure its an 85 and not an 86? looks like you have the 3rd brake light on the hatch. hard to tell 100% in the pic though....

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah it does have the third brake light and factory alarm but the title says 85 but for some odd reason i doudt it

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol trust me dude its loads of fun driving around drifting corners but its no fun salt all over the streets and on cars its a nightmare for my car lmao

·
Registered
472 Posts
well ya know the 86's were just 85's with the light added and rebadged for 86. idk. check the vin and make sure. and the door panel plate that has the build date.

you'll have to do a search and see what months were considered 85's and 86's. im not sure...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
true that ill look that up thanks well thats after i clean it cuz man its effin messy in there but as loud as that engine knocks i wont even dare turn it on

·
Super Moderator
8,567 Posts
That doesn't look like the factory light on the rear spoiler. The photo is pretty bad but the light looks awful large for the stocker.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah i kinda figured that something wierd about white ones the third brake light doesnt look aftermarket its in there ill take more pictures and show u guy more details about the car

·
Registered
17 Posts
sound like you got and pretty good buy. i gave 600 for mine and it was about 4 different colors of brown and the interior is a bit of a mess and it had purple window tint that was bubbling.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts