Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys if you have read my post in general chat you know that im looking for a shell.. i need a p type any color any interior. i just need a new body to transfer my motor to. so if anyone has a shell in good shape for under a grand and its close enough to get it home, im intrested. i dont need a running car!!!! that would be a plus obviously but its not necessary. blown/missing motor is perfectly fine. im in the north east ga area. thanks guys!!!!

·
Registered
622 Posts
If you are still looking mk1sdyder has a nice black hardtop for sale with no motor and possibly trans, if i was closer I'd really consider it. And the price is around a grand if I remember right.

·
Registered
472 Posts
i have a 84 ptype with a blown engine. some rust. if you dont mind me gutting the rest of the engine/trans out of there i'll sell it to ya for 900. im in columbus ga.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dannyr-what shape is the interior? can i get pics? :naughty: how bad is rust? very intrested!!!!

·
Registered
472 Posts
it was sitting in a junkyard for years. maybe 5 or so. not really sure. i bought it last year to use for parts but havent needed much off of it. interior is kinda rough from what i remember.

i havent really inspected it so im not sure how much rust and where it is... i will try to get pics this next week. its sitting behind my moms car lot. when im over there i will take em and send em on. lookin at maybe monday or tuesday. (if i remember lol)

·
Registered
472 Posts
it was sitting in a junkyard for years. maybe 5 or so. not really sure. i bought it last year to use for parts but havent needed much off of it. interior is kinda rough from what i remember.

i havent really inspected it so im not sure how much rust and where it is... i will try to get pics this next week. its sitting behind my moms car lot. when im over there i will take em and send em on. lookin at maybe monday or tuesday. (if i remember lol)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts