Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever since getting my dream back In October been having problems getting the belts tensioned for the alternator. Was able to tear it apart today and found the bracket all mangled. Anybody have on lying around or know where I can find one? Any help is appreciated. I am close to the Knoxville, TN area

Paul

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
I should have one. Will do some digging and get back to you.

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
That would be great. I miss driving her and it’s only been a week lol.
apparently, I don't have one but there are some out there Good luck

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
apparently, I don't have one but there are some out there Good luck
I appreciate you taking a look for me. I’m sure I’ll eventually find one. There was one I found on eBay. The guy wanted $50 for it but the bracket was bent like mine but not as bad. Seemed risky to me.

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
I appreciate you taking a look for me. I’m sure I’ll eventually find one. There was one I found on eBay. The guy wanted $50 for it but the bracket was bent like mine but not as bad. Seemed risky to me.
Fifty seems pretty high. Some member here will probably hook you up for less.

Reactions: ddd228 and Suprapep

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pm me a picture of it i have a few laying around im sure!

This is the only pic I have right now but it Gould give you an idea which one it is. The other problem I’m running into is the slide bracket that bolts to the alternator is open at the end and the prongs bend outward not letting it adjust enough.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks to all of you that helped. Hours were cut at work and so I decided to try and modify/fix mine. Hope it works lol.
I’m going to post a thread about what I did so maybe it will help others out as well.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thanks to all of you that helped. Hours were cut at work and so I decided to try and modify/fix mine. Hope it works lol.
I’m going to post a thread about what I did so maybe it will help others out as well.
i know i have one maybe if you can make the drive down to my place ill just give you one. id rather keep a dragon alive then see it sit. and your maybe hour drive from me

1 - 10 of 10 Posts