Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1984 Toyota Celica Supra P-Type
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! Currently in the restoration of my car, and I'm looking for a few items. I'm located in Chicago, so lemme know if you have these! I'll pay for shipping, no prob.

Passenger/Driver side window weatherstripping. (can't wash the car properly or drive it in the rain right now. They are THAT gone..)
Front strut tower brace.
Possible twin tipped exhaust. (this isn't needed. But I'd rather give someone the money here, tbh.... )

The linkage for passenger side window wiper. (or the whole assembly)

Left and right power mirrors. (Or non power. If they are black, bonus!)

Cargo cover for rear hatch.

Thank you!!

·
Registered
83 Turbo '84 Dk Blue Auto-> 5 Spd... '85 ..gradually acquiring parts to Turbo ... have 82 Engine
1,643 Posts
If U are lookig for a Cargo cover in Blue... I might have one for U... I have to see how many I have left.. & make sure I keep at least 2 for myself. I'll keep an eye as I'm looking for other stuff but likely won't get to it for a cpl weeks at least...

I'll be in touch if/when I do...

Cheers,

Reactions: ChiTownMK2

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If U are lookig for a Cargo cover in Blue... I might have one for U... I have to see how many I have left.. & make sure I keep at least 2 for myself. I'll keep an eye as I'm looking for other stuff but likely won't get to it for a cpl weeks at least...

I'll be in touch if/when I do...

Cheers,
Dude... I'd LOVE one... Right now, my glass hatch is just a display shelf in Chicago. And I REALLY don't want anyone being tempted to break it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just to make sure the weather stripping you are needing, is the seal that is attached to the body of the car that goes around in the window glass seal against when window is up? If so I have weather striping for both doors.

Russ

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just to make sure the weather stripping you are needing, is the seal that is attached to the body of the car that goes around in the window glass seal against when window is up? If so I have weather striping for both doors.

Russ
Yes. It's the seal that the windows rest upon when closing the door. Right now, I can't take the car to a wash without water getting inside or when it's raining out. And wind noise on the highway is very pronounced. The really noticable areas where the window really doesn't seat to the car is next to the pillars and at the top of the window on both sides.

·
Registered
83 Turbo '84 Dk Blue Auto-> 5 Spd... '85 ..gradually acquiring parts to Turbo ... have 82 Engine
1,643 Posts
Dude... I'd LOVE one... Right now, my glass hatch is just a display shelf in Chicago. And I REALLY don't want anyone being tempted to break it.
Not sure what U mean by Ur glass Hatch being just a display shelf.... but I have an extra Hatch glass to sell for an 84 ...

Only thing is shipping would be ridiculous fr Canada... anyway.. LMK if somehow Ur still after Glass as well...

Cheers,

Reactions: ChiTownMK2

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey all! Currently in the restoration of my car, and I'm looking for a few items. I'm located in Chicago, so lemme know if you have these! I'll pay for shipping, no prob.

Passenger/Driver side window weatherstripping. (can't wash the car properly or drive it in the rain right now. They are THAT gone..)
Front strut tower brace.
Possible twin tipped exhaust. (this isn't needed. But I'd rather give someone the money here, tbh.... )

The linkage for passenger side window wiper. (or the whole assembly)

Left and right power mirrors. (Or non power. If they are black, bonus!)

Cargo cover for rear hatch.

Thank you!!
I’ve got two full doors extra. ...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not sure what U mean by Ur glass Hatch being just a display shelf.... but I have an extra Hatch glass to sell for an 84 ...

Only thing is shipping would be ridiculous fr Canada... anyway.. LMK if somehow Ur still after Glass as well...

Cheers,
I'm so sorry. What I mean by display shelf is everyone can see what's in there. And I wouldn't want someone tempted to break my glass. I live in Chicago. And I've had an old car's rear hatch busted in because they could see in the back. (that car was an Eagle Talon TSi.). Which is why I desperately need the cargo cover. I hope that explaination helps! And thank you!
I’ve got two full doors extra. ...
Of..... 🤔. Lol. Feel free to PM me, please. ❤

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
K man... PM me with address/Postal Code...& EMAIL...address ...so I can send U pics...

Just sold a TC one for $150... so would want the same price...

Cheers,

1 - 13 of 13 Posts