Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Haven’t seen one go for that in ages. Might have to pick up a rust bucket/roller/project or otherwise bump up your budget. These old girls are getting hard to find. Best advice is to literally check Kijiji every hour lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haven’t seen one go for that in ages. Might have to pick up a rust bucket/roller/project or otherwise bump up your budget. These old girls are getting hard to find. Best advice is to literally check Kijiji every hour lol
Yeah I been checking Kijiji like everyday lol, saw one or two but the repairs would’ve been way to expensive and I’m trying to avoid rust as much as possible

·
Registered
1984 Celica Supra P-type
1 Posts
Yeah I been checking Kijiji like everyday lol, saw one or two but the repairs would’ve been way to expensive and I’m trying to avoid rust as much as possible
Yeah I agree with Dragon, I paid 6000 for mine and it has 210k and some rust. I found it to be a good deal. I dont think you will find anything thats worth it for less than 5000

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Any money you save on a 'project car' will be blown away by required repairs, and parts are so hard to find. Expect to pay 10K for a good example.

Reactions: 1982 Dragon

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
It’s crazy to think you used to see 1x a month pop up on Kijiji just a few years ago.
Now it seems every 2-3 months+ one may come up but likely not clean.
Best of luck man. Keep us posted

·
Registered
489 Posts
Hey, made an account on here after spending 2 months looking for an mk2 lol. In Ontario, willing to pay around $3000. Thanks
not happening for $3000 one sold recently in pieces that didnt run for like $2500 and needed a bunch of body work with rust in the normal areas

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I agree with Dragon, I paid 6000 for mine and it has 210k and some rust. I found it to be a good deal. I dont think you will find anything thats worth it for less than 5000
Yeah I guess that’s pretty good. Lemme change the post real quick then 😂😂

1 - 8 of 8 Posts