Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TRUE STORY VIN BELOW
It started life on the streets of Bayonne NJ taking down Ferrari’s, Porsche’s, and Muscle cars. But on one unfortunate night, it was stolen out of a parking lot, raced around the streets of Newark, and attempted to be chopped before the police caught up to the thieves. It still had it’s original wheels thanks to wheel locks, but the seats, Radio, other components were either removed or destroyed in the attempt. It is on my bucket list to find, restore and gift it back to my father as a surprise. Any advice or help leading to the discovery would be appreciated. It was said to be sold by insurance at auction to another guy from Bayonne who fixed it up and drove it for a while. Story falls off after that... I’m new to this specific forum but I wish you all the best of health and fortune.
Vin # 2MA67L5F0149619
Original purchase documents and chassis/frame codes available! DM for more info

·
Registered
123 Posts
This might help, but I haven't looked.

·
Super Moderator
8,274 Posts
If you're that serious pay to run a carfax on the VIN and see what activity there has been. THat will give you a good idea if the car is even on the road anymore. Odds aren't in your favor though since the majority have been scrapped by now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts