Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm looking for New Genuine Coil Spring (rear) for a MKII 1983 Celica Supra.

Anybody knows where I can find this ?

Txs

P.S. Toyota dealer don't have it

·
Registered
121 Posts
x2 im interested too mine are rusty and weak

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
erikjelmauto

I made few search in my area (Montreal, Canada) and I could not find anything. It seems that it is difficult to find (not available at Toyota neither at jobber shop...)

Maybe "Performance adjustable coil" would the solution

What do you think ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where are you located
Are they in good condition since I want to put new ones (or almost new)
AND what would be the price

·
Registered
96 Posts
http://toyheadauto.com/Celica_parts_1982_to_1985.html#Exterior__Body:

He's supposed to have them, but I dont know what's the brand. Email him for more detail

BTW I think moog or monroe still makes them.

For the guy in Montreal, I'll let you have my stockers for free when I get the lowering 300lb I ordered (probably available by march).

Otherwise the Dobinson standard height for the RA65 TA63 Celica or the witeline progressive are probably the softess springs around. The rear spring are exactly the same, but not the front.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
white_mk2 has a brand new oem Toyota rear springs from what I remember. You have to email him to get ahold of.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Monroe and Moog are still providing the shocks, but not the Coil Springs :(

Will contact white_mk2 & toyheadauto.com

rwdfreak :

1) - "For the guy in Montreal, I'll let you have my stockers for free when I get the lowering 300lb I ordered (probably available by march)." What do you mean ?

2) - Otherwise the Dobinson standard height for the RA65 TA63 Celica or the witeline progressive are probably the softess springs around. The rear spring are exactly the same, but not the front. Does it means that Celica have the same coil springs as the Celica Supra for the model of 1983 ?

Many thanks

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
I was digging around the other day and was able to find just ONE moog spring. I'm not sure what you would do with just one spring. Unfortunately, I forgot where I found it.

Make me an offer on mine. They are at least from Cali, so they shouldn't be rusty or anything.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts