1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I HAVE 3 CARS I'M PARTING OUT.

Location Martinsburg WV
3 Cars 2 82s and one 83
Condition varies interiors are grey and black Out of tailights and mirrors.

Name: John
Home#
Office#
Cell #:
304-725-8881
Email: [email protected]
Pm: Y

Asking Price
: $ varies per part

·
Registered
14 Posts
Any with blue interior? I am looking for the panel in front of the right rear speaker (mine is cracked). Also interested on the fog lights if they are in good condition.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I should have fog lights. My cars have black and grey and burgundy interiors

·
Registered
17 Posts
Door mirrors please

Left front bumper amber lens please

Trunk privacy cover? Blue or black please

thank you!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Door mirrors please

Left front bumper amber lens please

Trunk privacy cover? Blue or black please

thank you!
I have the front orange lens assembly for 82 AND 83 what year do you need? Privacy cover I'll have to look for. I might have one passenger mirror but I'll have to check

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Dang. I really need a passenger side mirror
And terra cotta interior

·
Registered
1983 Red Mk2 M/T 7MGTE Swap, Bone stock M/T Black Mk2 1984, 1989 Red Mk3 A/T Turbo
145 Posts
A friend of mine is looking for a set of rear control arms. I’d be interested in the brake dust shields. As well as rocker panels if that is possible

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A friend of mine is looking for a set of rear control arms. I’d be interested in the brake dust shields. As well as rocker panels if that is possible
those sound real hard to get off.

·
Registered
1983 Red Mk2 M/T 7MGTE Swap, Bone stock M/T Black Mk2 1984, 1989 Red Mk3 A/T Turbo
145 Posts
those sound real hard to get off.
The front dust shields are easy but the rockers would have to be cut, Id say the control arms are somewhat hard. Just depends on how rusted they are

·
Registered
145 Posts
I literally just broke my drivers side mirror on accident so if you can get my one that would be great

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have the front orange lens assembly for 82 AND 83 what year do you need? Privacy cover I'll have to look for. I might have one passenger mirror but I'll have to check
I have an '84. Not sure what the difference is. I'll take that passenger mirror please. Thank you!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm looking for:
  • rear-view mirror
  • sunroof headliner panel
  • radio
  • rear strut plastic cover
  • metal piece that's in the sunroof weather seal

·
Registered
14 Posts
I should have fog lights. My cars have black and grey and burgundy interiors
Can you send a picture of the fog lights? I also need a lower left rear control arm if it fits the 85 MKII. Please let me know condition and prices. Thanks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Can you send a picture of the fog lights? I also need a lower left rear control arm if it fits the 85 MKII. Please let me know condition and prices. Thanks.
I’m not doing suspension parts because I will have to relocate the cars so they have to be able to roll. I’ll try to get a pic of the fog lights but I figure you already know what they look like but they likely are different than yours because I have 82 and 83s

1 - 20 of 32 Posts