Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I had a really crazy idea recently and I thought id share it with u. Im really in dire need for a new system. I want like a sick audio package with a complete set of amps,sub,wiring, total parts needed. If anyone has anyone and wants to trade for parts off my 85' parts car..heck ill even trade the whole car for a really amazing system.

Let me know what systems u got and if u are interested in trading.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Up until this summer, my daily driver was a 95 Maxima. Piece of $hit. Hate that car. It runs great, and is reliable, but it's front wheel drive. I HATE THAT!

Anyways, to make it bareable to drive every day, I decided to put a system in it. Didn't go with video, as driving and watching movies is kind of a no-no, but the deck is an Alpine. Only the best for me. For the amp and subs, i went Kenwood. 2x 10's in a ported box. I sounded great, but nowhere near competion. Just wanted something to take my mind off the POS that I was driving.

This summer, I bought the Supra. Love it, but the stock stereo and blown speakers just wasn't cutting it, so out came the amp, subs, and the Alpine from the Maxima. Now, the Supra POUNDS! OMG. I didn't think a trunk vs. a hatchback would make that much of a difference, but it does. Makes my hair shake now!

Looking to upgrade to 2x Kicker 12's after Christmas and something to drive them the way they SHOULD be driven. We'll see how that goes.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Here's what I have. No trades unless it's rare, high end performance parts that I don't have. (1) Orion HCCA 2100 (Competition serious, not Digital Reference) 1600 watts at 12v $600 (would rather keep it), (2) Rockford Fosgate Power 500m (1 black, 1 polish) 500 rms at 12v $300 each, (1) Orion XTR 2150 (not the gx or sx serious) with jumpers and crossover cards 600 watts @ 12vs $225. Not selling my subs. I'm an old school guy as they are better, to me. And everyone knows they were way underrated. Not willing to sell all the amps. Just which ever ones go first.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts