Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only noticed it today. The car is parked behind my utility building since the tag is off of it right now. Just my luck... :sadbanana:

Scotty

·
Registered
861 Posts
she CAN live again! Don't give up hope. I've seen some pretty amazing stuff on this site in a short time. So many people willing to help others in the interest of these beautiful cars.

I am sorry for your loss though. I wish you the best.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
sorry to see that. good luck man. there is hope!

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ouch. that sucks.
INDEED..:SM130 (1):

she CAN live again! Don't give up hope. I've seen some pretty amazing stuff on this site in a short time. So many people willing to help others in the interest of these beautiful cars. I am sorry for your loss though. I wish you the best.
It will get fixed. I have already received some PM's about other hatches people are offering! I have another glass in a rusty trunk lid on a parts car. It just sucks to have to go through all of that...lol

Water damage inside?
The interior is not really important to me on this car, so I am lucky there. :thumbsup:

sorry to see that. good luck man. there is hope!
Thanks bro!

whats the damage toll, was this one you were building?
Ya, I am messing with this one (eventually). I have to do an engine swap to it. It runs, but knocks at throttle over 2500 rpms. It's ok,. I've got something MUCH better for it.. :naughty:

Ouch, that hurts. Sorry to see that, but I guess for a lot of people down there it is much worse.
You're right, and I am VERY thankful I was not one of the ones further south and being washed out of my home. I'll get it back together,.. it just sucks that I have to worry with it right now... :32:

Thanks guys for the sentiment. :thumbsup:

Scotty

1 - 9 of 9 Posts