found some time today to do a bunch of small jobs.
found i needed a 2jz fork and pivot for the bellhousing so that came the other day, plopped them in today to make sure they all fit and functioned, success.
took a video and lots of photos for all the sensors under the intake manifold.
plopped the trans on the motor and torqued all the bolts up.
swapped back to a power rack as i depowered the rack in 2014 and ever since doing short knuckles and long lca's it has been unpleasant to drive/drift/park. these are the bcworks rack spacers on top of the angle stuff, had these on there since before angle mods because the oem lock to lock you might as well austin powers the car anywhere.
while i had that all there, figured i would put it in as my shop is quite the mess and i could do with lots of small jobs over this big job.
using a lot of various tools, by myself i put it in with my minimal space, bad back and wood..lots of wood.
after a head scratch moment with the driftmotion mounts i bought used and looking online to find no answers for what side goes where, i swapped them side to side and knowing they used the "wrong" mounting holes, tapped those before so popping them around was no problem.
once the car is running and driving I will do a parts list and things i came in contact with if anyone is interested/future me needs the help.
decent firewall clearance