Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I drag raced my friend (MK2Racer) in his 82 supra with my 85 supra. Now, I lost, yes. However, take a second to examine HOW I lost. First off, I just got it and still am not comfortable in the seat yet. Second, the radio was off (-20 hp). Third, and perhaps most important, I'm only running on 4 or 5 cylendars. I lost by a few carlengths, but when you consider that last fact, that's not too bad. Can't wait till I get this engine fixed or get a new one, then I'll put a kill story up, not a death story. I'll keep ya posted when I race again :twisted:

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
you got :eek:wned: :lol:

:joke: I say you did good with your 4/5 cyl mk2 :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
189 Posts
who know's my mk2 is stripped to nothing basically lol i could prolly push my car pretty fast lol. maybe i should try killing someone on a bicycle with me pushing my mk2 and admit it as akill lol. hehehe

·
Registered
793 Posts
HAH! I not only won, but I DESTROYED you! The engine isnt THAT bad, Im just faster MUAHAHAHHA! :dumbass: :drinking: :snipersm:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll faster you, you just wait till we find out what's wrong with my engine. Then we will see who gets OWNED!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I will wallop you, destroy you, demasticate you, and then we'll race. Then I will OWN YOU

·
Registered
793 Posts
:mk2vroom: <---- kens supra

I win

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes Ken, your car does smoke a bit and make strange poofing noises, or so I noticed from behind you

:mk2vroom: :mk2:

Yeah, that's kinda what it looked like I bet :wink:

·
Registered
793 Posts
Well, to spite me, I lost to Dave (4sfed) today. Not by a whole lot, but hey. He has an intake, I have exhaust. I saw it was a good race.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can vouch for the good race, was excellent. Got a picture of them off the line, and one further down. MK2Racer took him off the line, but in the end, it was 4SFed who won it. Great race though, never been that close to a Supra drag race

:mk2vroom:
:mk2vroom:

Was great

·
Premium Member
5,574 Posts
reminiscing

·
Premium Member
5,574 Posts

·
I <3 my supra
427 Posts
About when smileys worked? :p
Nice. Ya'll should combine and put all the bolt ons on one unmolested supra, and put all oem parts on one gutted supra, Make sure both are running smooth, then race. Could be an interesting weekend experiment!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts