Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have a 1984 P-Type. Minimal rust (except hatch inside). and minor dents. i'm getting ready to do some body work and paint. I'm gonna go with Baltic blue metallic from a MKIV, you guys like the color? Here's what we're planning. I wanna cut into the hood and do a hood scoop like the one on celicasupra.com in the picture section. And i also wanna put side scoops on it. Below the trim all the way back , right in front of the rear wheel wells. I'm also going to aquire an 85 hatch and put my glass and roof spoiler on it. do you guys think that looks to gawdy? I'd also like to put the rear section of the Erebuni body kit on. it'll kinda smooth out the bottom of the body line. I'd also like to to the prep work on the paint and body stuff myself, i know alot of good body guys to help me. Are you sure i shouldn't strip it down to metal? Also, there is some rust holes on the underside of the car, right behind the wheels, on the inside of the 3-dimensional rear quarter, i think it can be fixed. what's you guys thought, tips, advice and opinions.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts