Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do and am Curious if anyone eles who Drives a MKII Likes To get sideways From time to time. Maybe Give tips on Suspention, Tires, and some stories about smooth Drifts.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
i dont drift persay, but i get slideways in snow and rain all the time.... good fun :)

·
Super Moderator
7,300 Posts
Didn't listen to the weather report before going out yesterday...and let me tell you...that mk3 was drifting even when i was trying to go straight. :shock:

**Note to Self** Check weather report before driving to friends house 50km's away and expect to make it home in a rwd turbo car in the middle of a snow storm.

Before ZankTwo get's to this post: :piggy: :flex:

·
Registered
790 Posts
What, all that "road hugging weight" didn't help?
(Dammit, just broke my resolution NOT to pick on Mk IIIs :evil: )

·
Super Moderator
7,300 Posts
Actually no it didn't ....neither did the mk2 heads that i had in the trunk.

In regards to the mk3 joke, don't sweat it...I don't know about other mk3 owners, but I'm use to it. I have noticed a pattern that only hits the even year MK cars. MK2 and MK4 owners think their cars are the shit while mk1 and mk3 appreciate Supras as a whole without finding the need to point out the shortcomings of other Supras. :agrue: So don't worry, it's in your nature :banme:

Oh wait...so nobody has to reply to this I'll answer for everyone:

Malloy Wrote
:ghey:
SpankTwo Wrote
:bonk: :zanksaho: :piggy:
You have been taged by ZSS-Zanks Stupid Sarcasm
BillyM Wrote
:violin:
:woowoo: Flame on Brothers....Flame on :burn:

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Your too freaking funny :roll:
karaki said:

In regards to the mk3 joke, don't sweat it...I don't know about other mk3 owners, but I'm use to it. I have noticed a pattern that only hits the even year MK cars. MK2 and MK4 owners think their cars are the shit while mk1 and mk3 appreciate Supras as a whole without finding the need to point out the shortcomings of other Supras. :agrue: So don't worry, it's in your nature :banme:

Oh wait...so nobody has to reply to this I'll answer for everyone:

Malloy Wrote
:ghey:
:bitchsla:

Zankone Wrote
:bonk: :zanksaho: :piggy:
You have been taged by ZSS-Zanks Stupid Sarcasm
BillyM Wrote
:violin:
:woowoo: Flame on Brothers....Flame on :burn:
let me correct that :twak: :wink:

Malloy Wrote
I'm :ghey:
SpankTwo Wrote
:bitchsla: :piggy: :whip: :burn:
:snipersm: -------------------> :piggy:
You have been taged by ZSS-Zanks Signature series
BillyM Wrote
:2gunfire: :piggy: :piggy:

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
karaki said:

In regards to the mk3 joke, don't sweat it...I don't know about other mk3 owners, but I'm use to it. I have noticed a pattern that only hits the even year MK cars. MK2 and MK4 owners think their cars are the shit while mk1 and mk3 appreciate Supras as a whole without finding the need to point out the shortcomings of other Supras. quote]

Really? The MK3 owners I have come across here in Calgary tend to look down thier noses at the Celica-Supra. Maybe its just me :?

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Phil G. said:
That was hilarious Zank.....I can't stop laughing....

:hail: :hail:

:greatpos:

Phil G.
:wedrunk: :bigok:

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
karaki said:
Can't we as Supra owners all just get along and hate Hondah's....oh wait...forgot about Zank; He loves hondah...without them he'd have nothing to post about in the Kills Forum

This is literally how fast Zanks car it---> :mk2vroom:
aww I see your back for some more :burn:

you just wait and see :piggy: boy :evil2: that :mk2vroom: its gonna run circles around that :piggy: of yours :twisted:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Quick, someone bring him some clean underwear!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts