Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

321 - 340 of 359 Posts

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
I find myself gazing at my monitor with my mouth open every time you post a pic of this car. That pretty much sums it up. Masterful. I tip my hat again to you sir.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'm finally back on, working on my car. questions please, for those who choose to cut spring can you post
1.post pic?
2.how much you cut?
3. Sense of ride?
Please, and thank you.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'll take some better pictures once I get it out of the storage unit, but this thing with all TRD suspension is lowwwwww.

·
Registered
839 Posts
@MasonF that car is absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait to see more of this car.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

·
Registered
839 Posts

Here's my beast! Finally got her sitting right last night. T3 front coilivers and cutties in the rear until I can afford the rear coilovers. I'll have to get some better pics, this one's not the greatest.

·
Registered
839 Posts
good stuff. Whats the setup up for the rims/tire size you have?
15x8 -25 up front and 15x10 -25 in the rear. Right now I have 195/60r15 and 205/55r15. I need 195/55's for the front though. Sidewall is too tall.

·
Registered
839 Posts
you sure those are 10 -25 in the rear? my 9 -13 fits similarly if cambered out
Yeah, the guy I got them from was the original owner who ordered them from diamond racing, and that's the specs he ordered. I really want some 15x9's up front though. 15x8 makes you extremely limited on tire size if you want to stretch them.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Yeah, the guy I got them from was the original owner who ordered them from diamond racing, and that's the specs he ordered. I really want some 15x9's up front though. 15x8 makes you extremely limited on tire size if you want to stretch them.
just curious as they are ordered via backspacing not offsets

321 - 340 of 359 Posts