Guys/gals,

I've been working with these fine cars for over 30 years, and I've owned/restored/modified/stripped/sold more than I can count, but now it's time to move on to other things. I have been working the past 6 months to create a spreadsheet of the thousands of parts I have on hand, which can be found below.
I have a LOT of obsolete parts, some that have been in storage since 1986 when I bought my first MK2, and now that I'm finishing up my last 3 cars, ALL my multi generational Supra inventory is available. I'm even open to offers for the entire inventory for anyone who is interested in getting into these cars as they climb in value, along with the parts to restore them.

The list is far too long to even start, but if I don't have it, you likely don't need it. I also am adding the inventory of DaveCod in the upcoming months, and he has a ridiculous amount of parts as well.

I'm active on FB as Philip Supra, a recent profile for Supra related posts, but my personal account is ages old. I've been in the Supra community since 1986 in fact, done countless GB's in the MK2 community, shipped parts all over the globe and you'll only find good feedback on me.
Supra Parts Inventory Go to the A60 sheet and see what you need.
If inquiring about a specific part, quote the part number if listed, or supply the number of what you need. If you don't know what that is, go HERE and search the database to find it:

If you have a specific need, please reach out to me at philipsupraparts at gmail dot com and I'll do my best to accommodate you, or maybe direct you to a possible source from my global resources. Post up, but also email OR FBM @PhilipSupra to get a quick reply.

Please don't PM me here, email or connect through FBM only. Only ONE initial message please - I'm inundated right now.

Cheers, Phil