Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sitting at a light in my Turbo Mk3 when I see this silver M3 drive by. It actually looked pretty slick,.... rims, lowered, dark tint, some sort of stickers or decals. This was one I was waiting for that day. I knew it would be a good run.

Took me almost 15 miles to run him down since the light took like 3 minutes to let me onto the road. I thought there was no way I would catch up. Right as I got onto the beltway I see him up ahead. I go into Predator mode, scanning his car as I approach with my 3 laser beams zooming in. Assessing his horespower, weight, and modifications I move in closer. I passed him slowly, he immediately gets behind me. It's confirmed. Battle time.

As we merge onto the 5 lane beltway he drops back, then floors it and gets up on my ass. I just grinned a little as I turned down my radio so I could hear my open wastegate scream the murderous sound of pure rape-age. He lines up next to me, about 55 in 3rd gear. All other thoughts fade away.... I hear him downshift, waiting for me to start the parade. There was a hint of mystery in the crisp, cold air, unable to see through his dark tint, and him unable to see through mine, it was 2 silver knights lining up side by side, staging for battle to the death.

At the 3rd sound of the trumpet his fierce inline six 330+hp charged forward. I mashed the throttle and glanced at the boost gauge quickly pegging to 19lbs as I charged after him. Wastegate screaming, my silver steel horse raged ahead, tires struggling to find traction. I quickly overtook him, not letting up and slamming 4th gear as I pushed her harder all the way to redline. Forced to change lanes I easily got in front, engaging the hazards to assert my victory. Slain and injured, he stayed behind, crushed in spirit, drifting into the endless sea of headlights as I drove off into the sunset, quietly beaming with pride over my screaming stallion. We drove off into the night, unaware of who, or when our next challenge would be.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Hahaha. Sounds like a good show then =)

·
Registered
412 Posts
Pretty neato, I wonder how that race would of been if it had the supercharger on it. Both boosted. Would of been pretty sweet. Congrats on the kill lol. How much did you pull on him. Average e46 m3 put around 309-315whp. Also if your not to sure how fast it is just look at the exhaust. Stock ways almost 80lb in just the axle back. Also if you hear the swoop gurrrrle its got a coldair which make the itbs scream.

Hope your next kill is as epic as the last. Keep up the awesome story, maybe you'll be able to make a f&f movie with all the detail you put into them.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Have you blown up any W58s with your set up?
This was in the Mk3 (R154)
The car is currently sitting....she developed a rod knock as so many before her have. Once I find a suitable replacement I will be out boosting again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts