Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
What a couple of total fucking idiots. :lol:

You just have to love that shit. POS Mitsubishi walking the crank when talking smack and trying to race.

Everyone at work is going to laugh their ass off at this one.

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
CRACK SNAPP crack crack HUMMmmm dude was that your engine......
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cool vid man

·
Registered
793 Posts
You know, I had a similar experience with my Camry a few years back. I was driving along, I go to make a turn and this horrible crunching/exploding sound comes from under the car and it lurches. I am like WTF? so I look under the car and I see tranny fliud raining down. After later removal, turns out I put something from the tranny through the bell housing That sucked. Just thought I would share it. :)

·
Super Moderator
8,358 Posts
Whoops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
16 Posts
hahahahaha

reminds me when one of my friends DSM (1G) put a rod through the side of the engine... sounded about the same

·
Registered
185 Posts
Muuahhahah that just made my day. A couple of punk kids our racing people that don't even care got what the deserved! :p

·
Super Moderator
8,358 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Classic tortoise and the hare story... yet m3 outclasses the eclipse in so many ways it's not even funny. punk ass kids these days don't know how to appreciate things and they just blow things. i mean, revving up at a stop light. how lame is that? wasteful on gas and everyone who passes by them probably laughed their asses off. wait, i meant definitely laughed their asses off. :lol:

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
that is hilarious, the kid with the camera freaked out more than the driver, you know they both just wanted to die

·
Registered
178 Posts
ugh, I still have shivers up my spine from the sound of that.
Was he redlining it at the light? was that the sound of the rev limiter limiting the rpm's? I don't know anyone stupid enough to do that so I wouldn't know. I only rev to about 4k or less for launches. Anything more and the tires will spin for sure.

Reminds me of this guy who races around here. We were all hanging out talking about stuff one night and he opens up his trunk and shows us these PIECES of his old rods and pistons. We were like what the hell did you do? He said he put a 100 shot, yes 100 shot nitrous on his stock car (93 civic), what an idiot huh. He said he did it to experiment since he bought a newly rebuilt engine and was going to put it in anyways.
What shocked me more was how SMALL the rods and pistons were. They are so tiny it's funny. Made me realize just how small those Honda engines are. Little 1.5 liter engines or something, lol.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
he probably had a rev limiter (i thinks thats what its called). just step on the gas and your rpm will only go as high as you set it. let go of the clutch and off you go. i believe its useful for having consistant launches.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
bwwwahahahahaahahahahaahaha

he sounds like such a whiner...

the aftermath shows it especially "heres another 'sob/sigh' ro... 'sigh' rod, 'sigh/sob'"

i mean, gut up, he abuses his car and im guessing didnt do anything to the internals, but probably bumped the boost, and it bit him in the ass.

thats the way she goes...

·
Registered
174 Posts
"my parents are going to be so pissed"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAH! HAHHH! HAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :lol:

HAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts