Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
81 - 99 of 99 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Shipping to your place would be around 30 bucks with fedex
Perfect. Just let me know total cost when the time comes. I'm totally on-board. Feel free to DM. I'm not in urgent need now but when you can get the parts, YOU GET THE PARTS!

[/QUOTE]

· Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
Another update, some of pieces had waviness scratches etc. I fixed that by using a filler primer and now they look as good as ever. The longer pieces still have waves but its not really noticeable until your looking from the side and super close. Also finished off the quarter panel pieces so here's what they look like after a good polish. I will be pouring these tomorrow and l will update on how that goes

my shop is quite messy as I have my winter tires laying around so don't mind that. Also for the people that don't want them super shiny you can dull them down with some paint or scotchbrite (very fine)

· Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
Great work Fritz,
and thanks for the constant updates. it is great to see the progress!
I may have missed it but im wondering
what are you making these out of ?
and whatis the weight of a full set?

Thanks
Currently they are made out of urethane. I’ve gone through tons of different plastics and they all have been too flimsy or hard. I haven’t weighed them yet but I know these weigh about 1/4 the weight of the originals. I’d say around 3 pounds

· Premium Member
1985 Toyota Celica Supra P-Type
146 Posts
Coming along VERY nicely. I am sure I speak for many when saying we appreciate you taking time on making a quality item. Will be worth it im sure $$$

I know I already mentioned, but if im not on some type of wait list please add me lol

81 - 99 of 99 Posts