Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes. I need both the male and femal plugs from the engine harness.
The female ones are actually located in the ecu where the engine harness plug into. I need those and the male plugs with about 8" of the wiring with it.

So if you have a harness thats no good, or an ecu that been out in the weather let me know.

Or if your just someone who makes harness and has these parts lying around let me know.

Not looking to spend too much

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
3,677 Posts
I've got an extra body harness plug or two laying around...one 5MGE MTM ECU in good working order (not a good donor I guess).

Should have pics of seat covers soon (it sucks depending on someone else for this)

No engine harness plugs...I plan to sell my harness with the engine.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
What year? I have two that are from 82s. The ecus and one cut harness plug and a whole harness plug I even have a 82 dizzy you can it all.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If the plugs will plug into my 85 plugs I dont care what year. I am just making a small jumper harness to wiring in my safc and other goodies I am hoping to pick up so I dont have a crapton of stuff wired into my stock harness.

but I thought the 82 plugs are different?
or is it just the wiring to the plugs, if thats the case I will still take the plugs and just run my own wire.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts