Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm steppin out for the week ladies and gents. Please contact the store for all parts inquiries during this time toll free - 888-394-3856. I'll be active on the forum, but will not have EPC access during this time! Thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
3,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
can you send me my email parts before you leave please!!!!
Email sent, please confirm recieve Edgar.
takin the week off to button up your car completely for Centralia eh?!?!

get to work bum!
Haven't had vaca since December...I'm ready for a few days off. It was scheduled around the car being finished yes, I won't lie. I need to flog it for a few miles around town before I commit it to a road trip. Chimp says the car should be ready Tues/Weds for pickup. Yes, I'm a little excited about that. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BTW, both Sam and James have #A6 chassis cars, so they will know what you're talking about when you call. Sam is 'Sambone' on the forum, and James is 'jelliott510' so you can PM them if you'd like. Sammy has a beautiful 85 SDR P-type with 110K miles on it, and James has an 84 RA65 GTS that he's swapping a 4G63 with a 16G turbo with an R154 in. These guys live and breathe our car infection as well, so I'm confident in their abilities to take care of forum activity for the week.

L8R :cool:

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
ey mark i got it but in my old old old email address, already gave it to you twice, dont know why? anyway you will have a pm next week! enjoy your vaca!

·
Founding Member
6,299 Posts
I don't understand. What does this word mean "Vacation"? I hear it used before but it seems to be something everybody else gets to do but me.

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Mark - Have a good time whatever you do - Are you watching the hockey game tonight??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts