Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

121 - 132 of 132 Posts

·
Founding Member
6,255 Posts
Nice color!
Agreed. Blue shades are among my favorite car colors. I've owned several blue cars, tho buying mostly used cars I often have to settle for what's available. Good thing about painting it, you get to pick and you picked one that I might have chosen myself.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Yeah buddy, nice update. That looks awesome. Yet another trusting paintjob with $$$ wheels on it, though I believe your brakes are so huge you can't fit cheapies on there if i recall.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Are you refering to the outside strip along the top of the door that rides againts the window as the "belt moulding" or something else? That's the only thing I know of that's referenced as that (from the window adjustment thread)

If so it'd be interesting to see how it was done

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
Are you refering to the outside strip along the top of the door that rides againts the window as the "belt moulding" or something else? That's the only thing I know of that's referenced as that (from the window adjustment thread)

If so it'd be interesting to see how it was done
No, i meant side moulding. Sorry for the confusion. I had all the holes welded up and the fender flare openings filled in.

·
Registered
790 Posts
No, i meant side moulding. Sorry for the confusion. I had all the holes welded up and the fender flare openings filled in.
Gotcha! I see that now. That's what I plan to do when I paint mine as well. I've got one strip on the passenger side that is the cheap stick on cut to fit stuff and my front moldings are pretty banged up.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #130 (Edited)
121 - 132 of 132 Posts