Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and dogstar went for a cruise last night, the first 2 times I screwed up missing 2nd once and shifting to 4th the other time . Then we lined up and I got a better launch than him and beat him then next time he got the better launch. :)

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
you lucky hobo... lol
i still stomped your ass in the midrange through every gear :)

i need to take the 150 pounds of crap outa my trunk before i go racing obviously, but it was a fun night.

two 82s, similar bolt ons, but his are just a touch better (mandrel bent 2.5" vs 2.25 crush bent, and hes got a k&n)

i guess whatever my cars previous owner did to the engine didnt give it as much extra as it seemed, but i think the old beasts still did well, since nothing else on the road tonite could hold a candle to either of us. :)

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
dogstar -- you let him win that one time, right? :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dogstar said:
you lucky hobo... lol
i still stomped your ass in the midrange through every gear :)
and the rest of the way?

dogstar said:
i need to take the 150 pounds of crap outa my trunk before i go racing obviously, but it was a fun night.
did I mention I had my gf and a full tank while you had a 1/4 so were pretty even, it was a blast :)

dogstar said:
two 82s, similar bolt ons, but his are just a touch better (mandrel bent 2.5" vs 2.25 crush bent, and hes got a k&n)
actualy mines a 83 and your exhaust gave you your midrange pull

dogstar said:
i guess whatever my cars previous owner did to the engine didnt give it as much extra as it seemed, but i think the old beasts still did well, since nothing else on the road tonite could hold a candle to either of us. :)
werd lol. its funny you should mention it artm, we were right in the grove last night. whatever you say zankone :roll:

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
you should race zank for slips, just get him stoned and then bet him, he'll lose no matter what cuz he can't drive...lol

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
trdmkii said:
you should race zank for slips, just get him stoned and then bet him, he'll lose no matter what cuz he can't drive...lol
Bring it on Biatch :twisted: I'll get another 85 5M or 84 6M :twisted:
BTW drugs are for loosers :wink: you want to loose :twisted:

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
actually i could probably be mean and say i did let him win, since i was launching at like 2k instead of 4k, and actually letting up on the gas while shifting, lol, but that would be mean... although he is claiming hes faster :p

art... gimme a call, i had your number written down, but i lost it, and maybe sometime this weekend if you arent busy, we can meet up.
893-6572

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dogstar said:
actually i could probably be mean and say i did let him win, since i was launching at like 2k instead of 4k, and actually letting up on the gas while shifting, lol, but that would be mean... although he is claiming hes faster :p

art... gimme a call, i had your number written down, but i lost it, and maybe sometime this weekend if you arent busy, we can meet up.
893-6572
I claimed to be faster? you pulled harder @ certain times but I pulled harder somtimes to. when we do my clutch I wanna rematch then. considering we both launched and shifted the sameish. whatever I had fun, doesnt matter if I won or lost as long as you didnt smoke me big time. you still gonna do the lexus swap or just gonna turbo it?

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
turbo for the time being, its coming home in 18 days :)

then lexy swap when the rust work is done, and when i have braking/suspension to control it. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts