Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTF....we just cannot believe this shit....
Berthoud Colorado population = 4839

3 of these places opened up just last week !!!

One right next to our one and only grocery store where high school kids hang out...(good for munchies I guess)

Another across from our one and only Coffee hangout (after a few good bong hits, you can skip across the road and get a cup of joe to lift you up)

Another below our one and only Curves work out center.(bones get sore, walk one flight of steps for a few good puffs)

they are handing out these licenses around here like they are going out of style........they say I am the perfect candidate.

Marijuana for pain......I just don't see it.
Marijuana that makes you stupid and tired....I do see it

Can you drive while smoking a joint ? roll one up while driving with your knee LOL

·
Registered
309 Posts
haha lucky bastard. i've known more then enough people that swear by medical pot. and it's better then most over the counter painkillers you can buy. so i say go for it!

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Are you supporting a ban on booze in your town too? Just asking.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what ban on booze are you referring too ?? never heard of such a thing :rolleyes:

My ring finger got chopped off about 4 years ago, will this help with pain

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
what ban on booze are you referring too ?? never heard of such a thing :rolleyes:

You still have 8 fingers and 2 thumbs :weaksauce, and/or use a roachclip.

Bizaar government economic stimulus program for rural America, lol.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts

I think that would be 7 fingers and 2 thumbs?

·
Registered
157 Posts
More people smoke pot than will admit to it. Too much of society still believes that if the gov't tells them something is bad then it is. The idea survives that one puff will make them crazy eyed and kill their parents (ok, little sarcasim there.)

I don't see the big deal and think the US has no foot to stand on when it comes to marijuana being illegal. It's exciting to see things possibly turning around, but it's a long road. For the record, I haven't smoked in years.

A very interesting (and long) read.

http://money.cnn.com/2009/09/11/mag...zing.fortune/index.htm?postversion=2009091116

·
Premium Member
7,186 Posts
More people smoke pot than will admit to it. Too much of society still believes that if the gov't tells them something is bad then it is. The idea survives that one puff will make them crazy eyed and kill their parents (ok, little sarcasim there.)

I don't see the big deal and think the US has no foot to stand on when it comes to marijuana being illegal. It's exciting to see things possibly turning around, but it's a long road. For the record, I haven't smoked in years.

This thread is about fail.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Ideally, in a sane society, people would be allowed to grow their own if they wanted and not pay absurd prices at legal outlets. I know asthma, MS glaucoma, and other ailments can be treated with it.
In Ca. the outlets are in out of the way locations. But it's available anywhere and cheaper than the outlets. It's really much ado about nothing. The gov needs to focus on more pressing issues IMO.
In India , they have hundreds of recipes for hundreds of illnesses. But in India they have a saying, " Don't give ganja to a stupid person----it will only make him more stupid."

·
Registered
13,184 Posts
...helluva excuse to the ever-feared question of "where's your wedding band"?

Others have to make stuff up, like "sorry, went down the dispensary and got fried, took it off to play with it, and lost it".

--billyM

·
Registered
515 Posts
Idk, this makes me uneasy.
I just wonder if this can be properly regulated?
What kind of "rules" apply?

I personally have never smoked anything in my life.
But I have had countless friends go completely downhill after they started smoking pot. Some of them are even getting the medicinal stuff, and I assure you... they had no medical conditions. It just started at pot and got out of hand.

I'm sure anyone here that uses it can moderate it properly, but I know too many immature people that are fiending to take advantage of this.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Idk, this makes me uneasy.
I just wonder if this can be properly regulated?
What kind of "rules" apply?

... but I know too many immature people that are fiending to take advantage of this.
You should be uneasy. It is something that needs a good, hard, and honest look. I'm not one of those fantics that just think we should legalize it and be done because honestly that is going to open up a whole new host of problems. If it's legal, whats stopping people from growing it illegally? Because lets face it, if it is ever legalized in whatever fasion it will certainly be taxed somehow. No different than alcohol, except weed is easy to grow compared to making your own alcohol (not that bootleg alcohol is "hard" but lets face it, marijuana litterally grew as a weed in this country 100 some years ago)

Maybe I was a little wrong in saying they [the US] has no foot to stand on, but honestly it is no worse than alcohol. In the very least, decriminalize it (which it is quickly moving that direction). We don't need non-violent stoners filling jail cells.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LOL......I have a really nasty picture of the thing hanging off......thought I would spare you that one..

this happened up in Toronto Canada, Frickin doctor did not want to perform micro surgery, put pulley type stitches on the thing and sent me on my way back home (usa) long drive alone:::: went back to Toronto for a follow up, the jackass wanted to take it off below the knuckle, got up and ran out screaming.....I need some weed.

All I know is the word "EAR" is going to become very popular in our little town. Berthoud is already called "The Garden Spot" good lord.
http://www.colopropertyonline.com/berthoud-co-real-estate.htm

naa noo, naa noo

...helluva excuse to the ever-feared question of "where's your wedding band"?

Others have to make stuff up, like "sorry, went down the dispensary and got fried, took it off to play with it, and lost it".

--billyM

·
Supra since '86
5,472 Posts
...this happened up in Toronto Canada, Frickin doctor did not want to perform micro surgery, put pulley type stitches on the thing and sent me on my way back home (usa) long drive alone:::: went back to Toronto for a follow up, the jackass wanted to take it off below the knuckle, got up and ran out screaming.....
Who was the doctor? I'll stay away from him.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
no idea without digging through paperwork.....he was INDIAN...does that help ? LOL ha ha !!

geeez,,,, can't remember, smoked too much weed.

Who was the doctor? I'll stay away from him.

·
Registered
131 Posts
If you judge dangerous by the number of people it kills and makes you an addict

These are legal highly addictive Drugs.
450 thousand people a year die directly from cigarettes
237 thousand a year from Alcohol related deaths.

Illegal Drug
O from Marijuana its not addictive and it has medical uses.

Legalise it tax it and and save this country billions in prison space and courts and put the police to dealing with real crime. Not enforcing other peoples morality

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LOL....they bite !!!

I was racing a indoor supercross race, I was about the 10th rider into the first turn, too may riders in front of me to hit the first triple jump...dork behind us had a brain fart and decided to triple over us all....I was the least lucky of the bunch, guy skimmed my helmet, his foot peg or something on his bike closed my clutch lever on my finger. guy crashed in front of me, I center punched him with my front wheel and sent him flying...finished the race with adrenaline. tossed my bike aside and pulled off my glove, the end of my finger was still in the glove....I completely freaked out !! ambulance to the Hospital.

wow, marijuana sure helps the pain.......but for some reason I have a headache

No, most doctors are!

What were you doing in Toronto to lose a finger? The girls up here aren't that dirty.:naughty:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts