Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
I'm in Greensboro, NC and I'll come down for something if the group is big enough. It's only like 5 1/2 hours. :lol:

·
Registered
40 Posts
I am in Atlanta.

I have had the following:

MKII 82 L-Type
MKII 86 P-Type

I now have a

MKII 84 P-Type

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
UUUUHH, Did this topic sort of die? I am in Columbia, SC, and am interested in meeting other MkII Supra owners, (and MkI, III, IV owners). Is someone setting up another Supra event in Atlanta?

Mikie wants to know.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I'm here in the ATL... don't have time to meet up right now, though, as I'm moving to Lilburn (about 15 miles from downtown) in the next few weeks. Would love to meet up with other Mk2 owners in the area perhaps sometime in January/February?

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
BUMP! Lets keep this under discussion. I am about to get all the mechanical kinks worked out of my car where I feel comfortable once again making long distance trips in it. If nothing gels for Atlanta, maybe we can plan an early spring meet up in the mountains, say around Asheville NC or in North Georgia around Helen

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
The NC trip would be cool as well; esp. anything associated with the Blue Ridge Parkway. May be awhile before I trust the Megasquirted car a trip that way.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Voyn238 said:
I'm here in the ATL... don't have time to meet up right now, though, as I'm moving to Lilburn (about 15 miles from downtown) in the next few weeks. Would love to meet up with other Mk2 owners in the area perhaps sometime in January/February?
I am in Lilburn! Ever see a white mint 84 P-Type?

·
Registered
272 Posts
no kidding! Wow, I am beginning to think that Lilburn is the Mk2 capitol of Georgia... I *thought* I posted about it the other day, but I can't find the post, so I musta hit the "preview" button instead of submit. Anyways, I was posting that there are 2 Mk2's within a block of my new house... I left for work one morning and saw a black 83, then the next day, left for work via a different route, and saw a red 85. Go figure!

Anyways, I haven't seen ya around anywhere, as I just moved in on Sunday Dec. 26. PM me, and maybe we can meet up sometime this weekend...

·
Registered
144 Posts
someone throw out a date to plan for please

1 - 12 of 12 Posts