Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haha i met 3 new supra owners in a period of 2 days. the first owner was a mk2 owner with some nice side skirts on the car. it was a lady owner and her sister put the side skirts on it. it was light blue a really nice car. the second owner i met today he had a mk3 and he had the hood open at a gas station. he said he had been sitting there for an hour with a vapor lock in the fuel system. he was pouring water on the turbo to cool it down :? so i told him if he was trying to put water on the fuel lines they were on the other side of the engine. so he started dumping water on the intake side of the engine lol. it was kinda funny cuz i don't think pouring water on the engine was gonna fix his vapor lock problem. AND the 3rd supra owner i saw had a mk4 :) it was awesome. i was at work just out the back door and i saw him at the gas station beside my work. i went and talked to him and asked what he had under the hood. he told me it was a twin turbo v6. and didn;t bother mentioning supras had inline sixs cuz i didn;t want to make him think im a know it all. but i was surprised he actaully listened to me and took interest in my mk2 :p cuz most mk4 owners are arrogant from what i've heard. and HE HAD A GERMAN SHEPHARD IN THE BACK SEAT. IT WAS LEATHER TOO. i almost freaked out. but i left my comments to myself. haha sorry for the long post.

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
So did you mention the CS.com to that mk2 owner :wink: :D , I recently met another mk2 owner the other day. He has a 84 white mk2 just like mine but auto.

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
man some stupid people own supras...lol that is one of my biggest pet peeves when people say the supra has a v6, i just want to strangle them. And a dog, my gf always says lets take the dogs to the park just put the the seats down in the supra....i laugh, i won't even let em on my carpet, you should see her car its a load of crap but i swear i ruined my dry vac filter from cleaning her car out once just from dog hair....lol and pouring water on your engine to get it running...lol thanks for the funny post....sounds like the mk2 owner had some brains though......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts