Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have a ma61, with a 6mge in it, Just wondering if anyone has had extractors and exhaust made up? and if you have any suggestions and also what kind of power increase did you get? Thanks in Advance.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Extractors as in headers? Pacesetter makes some along with a few other rare(r) companies. IIRC you need to do modifications to it. As for exhaust go to the vendors section. rabidchimp.com, raptorracing has a exhaust system.

Nothing huge, but for just cat-back system 15-20 hp maybe?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hey guys I have a ma61, with a 6mge in it, Just wondering if anyone has had extractors and exhaust made up? and if you have any suggestions and also what kind of power increase did you get? Thanks in Advance.
Check back with this thread in maybe a month - I'm trying to make my own. I should be able to make up a jig/pattern for making more. You'll find extractors/headers for the 5M, 6M and 7M are similar, if not the same. Where in New Zealand are you, North or South Island?

Extractors as in headers? Pacesetter makes some along with a few other rare(r) companies. IIRC you need to do modifications to it. As for exhaust go to the vendors section. rabidchimp.com, raptorracing has a exhaust system.
Being a little off the beaten track, shipping becomes an issue on something bulky and heavy like headers. I checked into a set of headers from Australia three weeks ago and including shipping, it was going to cost around NZ$650.

David.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Extractors / Headers

One other thing to consider is the fact that the 'down under' cars are right hand drive and there are probably clearance issues.....

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
The best extractor is kind of snail shaped.

I think its called a 'turbo'

=D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts