Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, that's right... I about wet myself... I got super excited, and my girlfriend could only roll her eyes at me :) I only saw it for about 2-3 seconds of screen time, and couldn't see the front of the car, but the body shape and wheel design are unmistakable. It's probably a Celica, but it's still really cool that it's in this movie. It's a two tone silver & gray car, with (I think) the 15x6" rims. You can see it in the background in the sequence where Trinity blasts out of the parking garage in the Cadilac CTS. It's crossing the intersection that they are driving towards immediately after exiting the garage.

I'm still in a daze from that movie, so I can't recall too many other details... That movie is incredible. I'm definitely going to have to see it again. And I can't wait til the next one comes out...

Anyhoo, thought you would all like to know to watch out for it!

enjoy!

·
Registered
351 Posts
dangit i just saw the movie, must have missed the celica.........oh well an excuse to see it again. just amazing! :shock:

·
Registered
516 Posts
:eek: your sh**** me no-way ok I now I really got to buy the dvd its on sale
Love a movie with a supra in it. specialy da matrix 8)

my brother told me that there is a really old movie with charlie sheen and pulles up to a jet fighter,where he is a pilot. he did not know what movie it was
anybody know what movie this is?

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
your sh**** me no-way ok I now I really got to buy the dvd its on sale
Love a movie with a supra in it. specialy da matrix
Dude, he's talking about the new one in the theatres

my brother told me that there is a really old movie with charlie sheen and pulles up to a jet fighter,where he is a pilot. he did not know what movie it was
anybody know what movie this is?
Hot shots?

Christian

·
Premium Member
6,116 Posts
Not Hot Shots-He rides a bike-How about Tom Cruise in that legal thriller turkey-he drives a crapped out Supra-W/Trailer-Mike P

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Its a celica, with 14x5.5 alloys. If youre looking for it like I was you will see it coming into the intersection in the background right as they leave the parking garage in the caddilac. Then theres a cut, and then a cut back and you can see the backend of it in the other side of the intersection.

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
yep, I saw it, just on screen for a sec. All of the car stuff was filmed in Australia so it would be an Oz one. Could be an XX even but probably not with those rims.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Yeah.... I cought it too... Definately think its a celica or a Spoiler-less L-type...

Great F-in movie btw... :D

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
same guy that came up behind him earlier. But the real question is, who is he really? Its not too hard to figure out if you think about it but I don't want to say anymore for those who haven't seen it yet.

I didn't catch the front end of the celica, it was too quick

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nah, that was a different guy, let's just say that Neo saw him in a dream once...

Now the guy that came up behind him, I have no idea who he was or what his deal was...

IIRC, the guy that you see at the end of the movie had a goatee, and the guy that came up behind him didn't.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
The guy laying on the slab with Neo is the one your talkin about? He's in the movie in the beginning... bout maybe... 20 minutes into it?

SPOILER BELOW... Its written in white... so if ya wanna read it, highlight it.

He's the guy that Agent Smith turned into a copy of himself, and then exited from the Matrix back into his human body thru the Phone.

Done :)

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Ill have to go check that movie out.....havent had time......finals suck!!!! :mad:

·
Registered
290 Posts
I thought I saw a Celica/Supra in the movie but I wasn't sure, now I am. If you stay all the way through the credits you get to see a secret preview of Matrix Revolutions. Its very short but worth the wait.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Umm... That was actually sent to me by a friend... so I can't take full credit for finding it... I'll see if he has any others.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts