Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Malloy said:
Sounds cool man. I need to check the work calendar, I may be able to make it :D
That would absolutly kick a$$. I've been wanting to meet you for years, but have never had the chance.

Mike

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Malloy.. lemme know if you plan on attending... I'll convoy down with ya. Hafta come up and pick up the woman before I go to the show anyway... You can see the fury of the beast Damon and I will have put together :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Well the boys and I are planning to go to the MIR with 4 Supras but I don't know if my car would be done by then or possibly blow the motor before that on Battle of the Imports at VMP...

·
Registered
516 Posts
Hey I'll be going. I'd be down for a convoy from VA? let me know where people are meeting up! Brian Fairfax, VA

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
OK guys... I and Charles (MUCHBZY) are planning to Convoy to the Mid-Atlantic Meet on Friday the 27th... Charles would be coming from Greensboro, NC and I would be starting from Va. Beach, VA... we are thinking that we could meet up at 295 or so... haven't decided where yet to meet for I haven't got up and talk this to my friends.... there might be about 3 Supras coming from Va. beach... if any of you wants to jump in the convoy.... just e-mail, PM or post if you like... let us know beforenext week so that I can make up plans where to meet... any suggestions are welcome.... you can reach me at 757-515-3032

JAY

·
Registered
120 Posts
3000cc MK2 said:
OK guys... I and Charles (MUCHBZY) are planning to Convoy to the Mid-Atlantic Meet on Friday the 27th... Charles would be coming from Greensboro, NC and I would be starting from Va. Beach, VA... we are thinking that we could meet up at 295 or so... haven't decided where yet to meet for I haven't got up and talk this to my friends.... there might be about 3 Supras coming from Va. beach... if any of you wants to jump in the convoy.... just e-mail, PM or post if you like... let us know beforenext week so that I can make up plans where to meet... any suggestions are welcome.... you can reach me at 757-515-3032

JAY
What time would you be leaving on Friday?

·
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bob and 82ltype,

I'll be coming (more or less) through fairfax and through north DC/Baltimore on the 27th.

I may be bringing the camper and towing the Supra or not... depends on cash.

Meet update -

AutoX is officially canceled due to no available venue within 50+ miles.

I'll be making updates to the website this weekend. sorry for any inconvenience, I've bought a new house and moved over the last 4 weeks and just got back online today.

Mike

·
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey everyone,

I'm leaving for Maryland in less than an hour. Hope to see alot of Supras this weekend!!

Mike

·
Registered
120 Posts
mwebber said:
Hey everyone,

I'm leaving for Maryland in less than an hour. Hope to see alot of Supras this weekend!!

Mike
Wish I could go with you, but I had to work this weekend..... 8-()

1 - 11 of 11 Posts