Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a P-type in a tow yard. I happen to know the guy,... and he is some kinda really distant kin. He said the lady rammed into the back of an explorer being driven by a Judge. The lady didn't have insurance. He told me that if it cleared where they end up with it,... I pay the tow bill plus a few bucks storage and they'd let me at it! :D I also have an '84 Z-28 that he's interested in, so we may be working out a swap of some kind. 8) It's going to need a front clip and some odds and ends, but I know the car locally, and it seems to be a great car. It's that silvery blue color with greyish blue leather int. 5-speed and all. Wish me luck gang!!

Scotty :D

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
Good luck!

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
best of luck with it... im fairly sure that the woman being without insurance, that youve got a good chance of getting a new car.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I sure hope so. The biggest thing I'm worried about is that she DIDN't have insurance, and that would mean that the county ight could take it and try to sell it at thier next impound and drug bust car auction. :( But as far as I've heard from a few people, the towing company can get first dibs on it. If so, then it's as good as mine! :D I remember seeing the car for sell locally about 1 1/2 years back. SUPER clean car with leather and didn't have but around 116,000 miles on her. Same colors and stuff as Chris Parvins car, except had that white and black stripe up the side of the body that follows the window lines, then turns up towards the top of the car. (Anyone know if you can still get that?? ) They wanted around $2k for her, but she was well worth it. Soon after I started seeing it being driven around by a ladt in maybe her early 40's. Now this. Kinda sad. Got to look inside it yesterday, run down like someone didn't give a rats ass about it. Not torn up or anything, but just filthy from top to bottom. It's a shame people have no more respect for themselves, much less a nice car to do something like that. Oh well,.. if I can get it for the $300 buck range I'm figuring it'll cost me,.. it'll be more than worth it! Guess I'll find out in the next few weeks!

Scotty

1 - 5 of 5 Posts