Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
sheeeeez, these low millage supra's are coming out of the woodwork (just not in co)

Eric....come on dude, get back in the game !!! your user name will be blocked if you don't buy this car.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
why didnt people drive these cars there unfortunatly isnt A big market in the cars. Sold for 18K used 37K miles and sold for 10K . I would be all over this because I am one person that would be in the market if i had the money but did they think the car would grow in value.. I think everything I have will so maybe thats it.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts

cripes anyone interested in a kidney?

wish I had the cash...

·
Registered
607 Posts
I've never seen that style of pinstriping before, anyone know if that is original?

someone needs to go inspect this and do a write up...or at least call me and tell me the findings!!

I've already asked seller for closeups/engine/undercarriage,..and in better lighting..

rick

·
Boost-a-holic
2,560 Posts
wow...definitely minty. Someone here, who'll take good care of it, needs to grab this car.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
funny u ask about the pinstriping

·
Registered
8,519 Posts
why didnt people drive these cars there unfortunatly isnt A big market in the cars. Sold for 18K used 37K miles and sold for 10K . I would be all over this because I am one person that would be in the market if i had the money but did they think the car would grow in value.. I think everything I have will so maybe thats it.
I stopped asking such questions. Some folks are weird, and they have designs on a windfall ROI (return on investment).

However... more often than not, theres a sad story attached to an old car with low miles. Like an owner who may have fallen ill, or worse, died.

Suffice to say... this looks like a solid car.

·
Registered
607 Posts
this car has been shopped around for a while.
Greg, really?
Not doubting you, but I'm curious as to when the "last set" with the Infinity was showing?
Is there an old thread about this car? I'm usually up on low milers, but guess I could have missed this one in the past....

rick

·
Registered
155 Posts
oooooooohhhhh that's niiiiiiiiiiiice!!!!!!!!!!
raffle it off !!!! YOU'ED GET 40k in ticket sales!!
That 's fair.:woohoo:

·
Registered
885 Posts
Or the original owner ran off with his old high school sweetheart. Now its left with his ex to get rid of. Solid car. A trusted PACNW member has seen this car. Maybe he will chime in!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts