Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I just rescued some sweet parts from a local wrecker. Al's Autowrecking in Surrey has a really nice white 85 with Burgandy leather interior and a white 83 with TC cloth that has only 73,000kms (40ishk miles)! Anyways, I grabbed the highly desirable stuff.

I've got all of the leather side panels off the burgandy 85...
http://www.pbase.com/suprafiend/image/119236500
http://www.pbase.com/suprafiend/image/119236516

I'd like to try and sell all 4 as a set first, great for someone who wants to loose their stripes or cloth inserts! This includes the handles and switches, which are still nicely attached. Everything is in superb condition. The DS door handle has one very small nick and the PS rear side panel has a very small tear near the speaker (both visible in the pics). I'd like $150 for the set.

Last, the PS seat in the burgandy leather car was unfortuantly water damaged so I didn't feel bad about stealing the left bolster off it. It has no noticable wear but the leather has cracked from age a little. Still, worlds better then a ripped and torn one. $25 for this guy...
http://www.pbase.com/suprafiend/image/119236615

Post and PM me for what you want, give me a postal code or state for shipping quotes. I can email you high res photos too if need be.

I'll be listing a bunch of other stuff in the near future but I still have plenty of other parts left from my garage sale thread from this summer, have a look through my gallery and see if theres anything you need....
http://www.pbase.com/suprafiend/parts_for_sale

Oh, as for those 2 cars, if anyone local is looking for stuff they had some great doors, tail lights, dashes etc. The center console, stereo suround, A pillars etc were really nice in the burgandy car. Just don't wait too long, the sunroofs have been pulled and it rains almost everday. If someone not local was really really interested in enough of these bits to make it worth my while, I might be persuaded to make another trip out...

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
pm sent on tc center console lid

·
Registered
419 Posts
I'll take the tc console lid if kdsii doesnt. please pm me if avail.

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You want 150 for both door panel's? if so Whats shipping to 76504 texas?
For all 4. I'm selling them as a set right now. I'll have to box them up to give you an exact quote but I'm guessing it will be around 60-80 bucks as it will be in 2 boxes. Billy wants all 4 panels, you posted first though, do you want to take the set or pass it on to Billy?

·
Registered
419 Posts
anything on the tc console lid?

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry about that, there are 3 people interested in the lid right now. Just waiting for a reply from #1, and if he doesn't jump on it, its going to go to kdsii.

The burgandy lid is still available, dropping the price to $40 bucks as the TC one is definitly nicer. Not that 50 was too much, I just should have asked more for the TC one lol.

The burgandy bolster is available still too, suprised that hasn't been snatched up yet. In case it wasn't clear, thats a good bolster for the left side of the drivers seat, but taken from a passenger seat. A little cracking but otherwise very nice. I can send better pics of it if needed.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Burgandy console lid

I'll take the above mentioned lid. Shipping to Ontario. N6H3A5 Thanks, Mike By the way what happened to the rest of the seat leather?

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Its still at the wrecker. The sunroof was off on this car so the bottoms of the seats are pretty much toast. Too bad because the passenger seat would have been quite nice before it got soaked, luckily the bolster was still nice. The burgandy lid was off this car too so it did get wet as well, but I dried it out nicely and treated the leather. The leather was fine as I got it anyways, its the foam on this one thats less then perfect. It still looks pretty good though.

Dragon, thanks for the reply.

Billy, you're on man. I'll box up your shit and get you a proper shipping quote and total asap.

Pretty sure the TC lid is sold, I will know very soon.

Left Leather bolster is all thats left, besides whats listed in my gallery.

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Console lids paid for and ready for shipping, will get those out first thing tommorrow guys.

Billy, sent you the damage for shipping on those panels. I always forget just how freakin big our doors are till I go to ship a set of supra door panels.

Burgandy leather bolster still available!!

·
Registered
13,114 Posts
The shipping was too steep for this member (~$120!)

These can pass on to someone who needs them badly or lives a LOT closer to Seamus.

...sorry to back-out, but MAN those cost FAR more than I ever thought to ship. (PM Sent)

--billyM

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Unfortuantly Billy is pretty much as far away from me geographically as possible for someone in the states. I've shipped many door panels to Cali and such and it wasn't nearly as bad.

The burgandy panels are back on the market!

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Don't let the shipping scare you guys, its highly dependent on location. For example the front panels by themselves to Cali are 57us and the rears 31us. Anything north of there is cheaper, most of the midwest is very comparable too. Its the price you gotta pay to get mint BC panels. We get the lowest amounts of sunshine per year here then just about any other place in north america, plus I'm pretty sure the car these were from was garage kept.

I'd still rather not split the set but if I have to I have to. I could do 110 for the front panels (with mint handles and switches etc) and 40 for the rears.

Outer driverside Leather bolster still available for cheap too! I'll post a better pic soon.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts