Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Blaze's Build Thread/Minty '86 SDR Ptype

Hey Guys-
Picked it up on Sunday got some fast pics. I'll have some better ones and a video or two by next week. Car is amazingly clean: No rust... what so ever ...anywhere! Paint is beautiful. Perfect interior. Full service history. Runs great, no smoke even on cold start. Has a few mods:

PaceSetter Headers
Full 2.5 Inch Magnaflow System<<Sounds Prefect:naughty:
New Bushings Front and Rear
Strut Brace
TOKICO HP Shocks and Struts
Suspension Techniques Lowering Springs 1.3 Inch Drop
Grant Steering Wheel

Build Begins on Page Three

Enjoy,:thumbsup:
-Blaze-

Update \/ 10/13/09 \/

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beautiful ride Blaze. I can't wait to see her in person.

It kind of looks like your drivers side rear tire is low on pressure in the last picture. Might be worth checking out :).
Thanks for the tip, I'm gonna change all the fluids, do a full tune up, and full detail as soon in the next week.

I'm really happy with the car it's super clean and has no problems..knock on wood lol

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Many people throw the word mint or minty around and usually isn't true. YOUR car however IS the definition of a minty Supra!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very nice, we want more pics bro!
Thanks Eric - Haha yeah I'm working on those pics... I have a couple photo shoot spots.

Many people throw the word mint or minty around and usually isn't true. YOUR car however IS the definition of a minty Supra!
Thanks - Its even nicer in person, even the underside it clean and rust free:thumbsup:

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AMEN!! How many miles?
181,000 - To be honest I'd rather have a car that was driven. Car has been garaged and never seen snow. I got the full service history so I've got no worries. It had the timing belt done 10k miles ago.

It always cracks me up when people go ''omg its 100k+'' cause 180k is about 7500 a year.

Can't wait to take a look at your SDR

-Blaze-

·
Founding Member
6,405 Posts
That looks nice. Wish I could be at the PA meet with you guys to see it in person. I highly recommend the Stromboli!

·
Administrator
7,186 Posts
That looks nice. Wish I could be at the PA meet with you guys to see it in person. I highly recommend the Stromboli!
I have a spare room my man. I can pick you up at the airport...or you can train it directly from the airport to my block for $5.00. LMK! ;)

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah idk why they look small there 215's and it's 1.3 lower. I have a full set of 225's mounted on Ptype rims.

I have a few things i wanna get right away like SS clutch and brake lines. You guys have any other suggestions?

-Blaze-

1 - 20 of 70 Posts