Contact Information

Name: Robert
Home#
Office# 619-670-0841
Cell #:
Email: [email protected]
Pm: Y

Asking Price: $100 shipped, no fees

VERY clean set of 1983 black pinstripe door panels. The map pocket is *tight*, no stretching. Came from a california car that seems to have been garaged (since the dash was not cracked).

This is the best set that I have seen for an 83. The clips are all there, no rips or tears found yet.

Note: If you don't have pinstripe panels, you could still buy them for the clean map pockets..

As for canadian shipping, I'm not sure how much it will cost yet. It's going to have to be UPS (excessive duties).

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The black carpet that I bought shook dust all over the panels making them look dirty. However, they should clean up nicely.

But the pockets are tight and the window switch plates are secure, which I have never seen myself.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Damit, I could really use those. Sucks payday is another week away for me. my Arm rest are bowed pretty bad on both panels.

Want to finance those for me Brotha until Pay Day hehehe

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm willing to work something out.

I want someone to enjoy them.

My car needs them too, but I would rather get my car running before I start spending lots of money on interior.

·
Registered
110 Posts
really

hey im converting my 83 from terra cotta to black and i could really use those. i refuse to use paypal because im stubborn but i pass by sandiego at least twice a month. you live close to the five? and how much are they with out the arm rests?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts