Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
POTATO
17,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

another pic of my $25 paintjob 8)

what I was thinking of for a possible tattoo.....

just a doodle, te mk2 needed more work but I got bored w/ it

another doodle

what I think the mk5 Supra should look like, or at least something like this, but that won't happen, grrrr hope it won't look like a Neon :x

and last, an anime chic just for fun :lol:

·
Registered
999 Posts
Nice art, got anymore drawings of your mkV? Looks like a Supra GT-R35 if you get my drift :wink:

·
POTATO
17,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nah, that was pretty much the best drawing, although I couldn't figure out what to do for the wheels, I tried draing in other positions, but they didn't come out that good....I also have no clue what a GT-R35 is, lol
hmm

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
You're a very good artist! Keep them coming!

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
1st Pic - :yumyum:
2nd Pic - :rockon:
3rd pic - :jerkit: but it nees bigger :boobs: :wink:
4th pic - :thumbup:
5th pic - :confused:
6th pic - :drool:

·
Registered
999 Posts
I'll be a little less subtle then

It looks like a cross between a Skyline and a Supra (this one's an R32)

Here's the real R35 concept:

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
hmmm, I like the rear and wing on the mk5 concept, but the front end looks alot like the new mustang prototype. Good drawings though

·
POTATO
17,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow that Skyline is sweeeeeeeeet ( concept ) damn I want them over here in the US arghh!
Anyway, what I tried to do w/ the mk5 is "incorporate" mk4 type headlights w/ a mk2 type grill but more millenium style. I got frustrated w/ not getting the wheels to look right and not getting the car into 3-D specs so I gave up on it, lol I have a short temper ;)

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Still even if you get frustrated keep up the good work. There is nothing worse than wasted talent.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I was watching tv today and I seen a comercial or something (can't remember what it was) for the Nissan GT-R. No skyline in the name though. The front of it looked like a cross between a skyline and the new cadillac. I thought I remember seeing it a while back but can't rememer for sure. Anyone else see this?

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
keep up the good work, i definitely dig the drawings :)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Those are cool Tanya. Keep it up, I'd like to see more. That MKV looks mean. Kinda musclecarish and like someone else said, looks a bit like it has the front end style of the new mustang.

that last pic is very nice too...
<-- loves anime :wink:

·
Registered
155 Posts
grrr i cant see any of them there all little red "x" but i tried to copy n paste from properties and that didnt work... :x :mad:

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
um, dude, thats cause this thread is a year old

·
POTATO
17,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ah well I have new pics now and stuff if anyone cares to see, no little red Xs
8)

That's supposed to be a Skyline in the background for anyone who didn't know, lol I'm more of a people artist, but slowly teaching myself to draw cars (and yes I took pics of the pics because I don't have a scanner)

This is the little tattoo I have yet to have gotten yet, thanks to Dan (The Cow God) for the Japanese interpretation of "celica supra"

as you can see, I still wasn't very good at drawing mkIIs yet, blah

dragon (medievil not Asian obviously)

don't laugh! the above drawing I designed for my hubby dedicated to our daughter (yeah her name is Celica). Each part means something, not getting into the cheesy details

just a tribal I did based on my own tattoo, I only have the middle yin/yang part though w/ the sunbeams

the real Catwoman, lol
OK last pic

and that's about it for me refreshing this thread. See ya in 2005
:lol:

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Nice artwork. What's that on the edge of the cliff in the dragon picture. Is that a person hanging from the tree?? The figures are awesome. The car pics are definately getting there too. You might try drawing a perspective box with vanishing points to help get the car perspective down. I take it you're self taught.

I can't believe you named your daughter Celica!! That's extremely hardcore. It IS a really pretty name though. 8)

·
POTATO
17,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah it's a person hanging from a tree, I'm surprised you can even see it, lol
thanks, I am self taught, been drawing since I was 3 years old. I've designed most of my familys tattoos, done murals that got recognition in the newspaper twice (in Mass.), designed car graphics for people online.

But my heart will always lie in mechanics, not drawing
:)

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Tanyas Mk2 said:
yeah it's a person hanging from a tree, I'm surprised you can even see it, lol
thanks, I am self taught, been drawing since I was 3 years old. I've designed most of my familys tattoos, done murals that got recognition in the newspaper twice (in Mass.), designed car graphics for people online.

But my heart will always lie in mechanics, not drawing
:)
Mechanics....drawing... - all right brain stuff, not so different really. I've always liked to draw. Won some prizes when I was a kid. These days, the only drawings I do are designs for things that I make.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Your daughter's name is "Celica" !!!????
NO shit!
Thats abit odd but very cool!!

·
POTATO
17,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lol I mentioned that like over a year ago, but I don't think anyone noticed, heh, she'll be 2 years old this November. I figure by the time she's in school, Celicas will be pretty rare and not many kids will know them to make fun of her. And if they do, I'll go to school and kick some toddler ass
:lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts