1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of 4 of these wheels.

2x 16x8 -10 5x114.3
2x 16x7 +18 5X114.3

The condition is the make or break, they need to be re-finished, I got quoted 100$ each to bring them back to new and I was going to do it, (but thats in Quebec) you guys in the states have a lot better service centers than us.

I bought these wheels off a member on the starion forums, didnt realize they needed to be refinished. I had a 5 bolt swap in mind, had an agreement with a member on toymods for the set but the deal fell through. I've decided to stick to 4 bolt and I need to sell these off to pay for the others.

2 have curb damage and one is out of round (one of the the 16x8)

If I have to put a number start at 300$ But price is: Make an offer

·
Registered
429 Posts
I want them, but i cant have them

:sadsmilie:sadsmilie:sadsmilie:sadsmilie:sadsmilie:sadsmilie:32::32::32::sadsmilie:sadsmilie:rolleyes:

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
make an offer.

People from Montreal are going down to Pensylvania for the meet, transportation to avoid shipping may be able to be arranged!

·
Registered
357 Posts
are the rims too out of shape to hand re-finish with a buffer/fine sandpaper?

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
300$ negotiable if you want a starting point.

They are too out of shape to be fixed by hand IMO, 2 of them are. But these wheels are pretty rare, especially in QC.

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
if you want them my mailbox doesn't bite, I dont either if you have an offer.

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
they must be rare in CAN, my set was half that and much better conditon here in the states. 16x7, 16x8

with a 15mm spacer the fronts clear Z32s, the rears need no spacer and clear the FCs no problem.

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
how much does it affect the front track of the car?

My concern is that the front wheels would poke and the backs would tuck with z32

1 - 20 of 40 Posts