Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale, one aftermarket fiberglass grill, can't remember the company that makes it, may be Erubuni.Brand new, never been mounted.
PM me if you want it, local pick up ONLY in the Ventura/San Fernando area. I may take it w/me to San Diego on Dec 13~14 or 20~21 if someone down there wants it. $100.00 takes it.

NOTE: grill is NOT mounted in these pictures, it is just sitting on the bumper, over the stock grill. To use this grill, you remove your stock grill and bolt this in place...

·
Boost-a-holic
2,560 Posts
Ewwwwwwwwwwww!

':puke:

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
I think it would look good glued to my forehead next Tuesday :?

other wise like bob said :puke:

·
Registered
4,558 Posts

·
Registered
7,111 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree! It's not really my kinda taste, but for someone who wants a little different look up front, this may be perfect for them!
I also agree there should be mesh or somethin' behind the holes! Hell, for the complete ricer look, someone could mount Knight Rider lights in the holes!!!
... Now THAT would be an EWWWW!!!!

:shock:

·
Super Moderator
10,626 Posts
oh you say that now, I for one would love to see a mk2 done up like knight rider one day, I think it would look sweet 8)

·
Registered
790 Posts
But then you would have to have a small speaker in there to play the 80's "computer sound" that they stole from Battlestar Galactica (yes, I know I'm a geek). Of course, it is right next to the battery, so power wouldn't be an issue...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts