Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
'84 Dark Blue Converted to 5 Spd... '85 ..gradually acquiring parts to Turbo ... have 82 Engine
1,512 Posts
Geez, I just clued in... that I WASN'T the OP... for this Thread... so maybe it's ME .... that owes an Apology ??? If so I have absolutely NP admitting when I make a mistake...

So to the OP... please accept my Apology... & LMK... if U feel I am Hijacking YOUR THREAD & want me not to reply to any other ppl... I believe I was responding initiallly as there was someone else asking for something you DIDN'T have... & I did... Anyway, don't be afraid to say if U don't want me on Ur thread...

Apologies again (cuz I'm Canadian eh ?? LOL )

·
Registered
10 Posts
Geez, I just clued in... that I WASN'T the OP... for this Thread... so maybe it's ME .... that owes an Apology ??? If so I have absolutely NP admitting when I make a mistake...

So to the OP... please accept my Apology... & LMK... if U feel I am Hijacking YOUR THREAD & want me not to reply to any other ppl... I believe I was responding initiallly as there was someone else asking for something you DIDN'T have... & I did... Anyway, don't be afraid to say if U don't want me on Ur thread...

Apologies again (cuz I'm Canadian eh ?? LOL )
Dave no problem I just don't want to be in the wrong place. As I said I'm new here and I could have done that so thank you for the response. I hope you have a great day!

41 - 42 of 42 Posts