Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Mk II Parts for Sale

7K views 50 replies 23 participants last post by  JCC 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a range of good parts for sale. I no longer have my ‘85 Supra so no need to keep these/hope they can go to someone who has good use for them. I’m located just north of San Francisco and of course would rather sell as a ‘take it all‘ package. Can ship but you’ll have to pay shipping plus a little extra if it requires extensive wrapping/packaging. I’ll tell you what I want for these things but would rather you make a good/fair offer.

I have photos of everything but will just attach a few of the bigger items here. PM me or this site are best ways to communicate. Here’s a list of the stuff / shipping will be extra:

Passenger door (‘84-85, early 86) and mirror, includes window trim inside/out. Excellent, no rust $300 with trim and mirror
Stereo with equalizer (from my ‘85, works) $300
Toyota first aid kit as came with car originally $40
Front and rear original speakers $30
Cores: Original alternator, wiper motor $20 each
Wiper blades with black metal arms $20 the pair
OEM Brake pad set - front and rear $35 for both (do not have e-brake pads)
Engine control module (not the right specific reference but you’ll recognize it from the picture - it works fine $80
power window switches/passenger side (two of ‘em) $15 each
Horn pad - dark maroon color, ‘84-85, early 86 $10
Timing belt cover for front of engine $25
Power antenna setup (likely needs repair) $50
Rear wiper fluid ‘bag’ $30
Misc. small engine emissions hoses and clamps $10
Intake tubing - pretty much intact $25
Dome light lens $free with other purchase if you need it!
Denso spark plugs (two - random, I know but new in box) $5 for the pair
Timing belt (new, of course) $7
Original alternator (core) $20
New repro gas cap $5
Alternator black plastic top cover $10
Mud Flaps (can’t remember, think they are rears) $10 the pair
”emergency” knob for headlight raising $free with other purchase if you need it
dk maroon cover for trunk to access washer bag $3
Misc. Fasteners, etc. $free with $20 purchase

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I have a range of good parts for sale. I no longer have my ‘85 Supra so no need to keep these/hope they can go to someone who has good use for them. I’m located just north of San Francisco and of course would rather sell as a ‘take it all‘ package. Can ship but you’ll have to pay shipping plus a little extra if it requires extensive wrapping/packaging. I’ll tell you what I want for these things but would rather you make a good/fair offer.

I have photos of everything but will just attach a few of the bigger items here. Email or this site are best ways to communicate. Here’s a list of the stuff:

Passenger door (‘84-85, early 86) and mirror, includes window trim inside/out. Excellent, no rust
Stereo with equalizer (from my ‘85, works)
Toyota first aid kit as came with car originally
Front and rear original speakers
Cores: Original alternator, wiper motor
Wiper blades with black metal arms
OEM Brake pad set - front and rear
Engine control module (not the right specific reference but you’ll recognize it from the picture - it works fine
power window switches/passenger side (two of ‘em)
Horn pad - dark maroon color, ‘84-85, early 86
Timing belt cover for front of engine
Power antenna setup (likely needs repair)
Rear wiper fluid ‘bag’
Misc. small engine emissions hoses and clamps
Intake tubing - pretty much intact
Dome light lens
Denso spark plugs (two - random, I know but new in box)
Timing belt (new, of course)
Original alternator (core)
New repro gas cap
Alternator black plastic top cover
Mud Flaps (can’t remember, think they are rears)
”emergency” knob for headlight raising
dk maroon cover for trunk to access washer bag
Misc. Fasteners, etc.
How much for the stereo and does the cassette player work?

#3 ·
I'll take the Wiper Motor (is that just a Core also ?? ... in that it needs repair ?? ) , wiper blades (how many ??) Timing Belt, Power Antenna & prob Misc Fasteners

Can U answer my questions plz... as well as post a pic of the Misc Fasteners

Thnx,

#4 ·
I'll take the Wiper Motor (is that just a Core also ?? ... in that it needs repair ?? ) , wiper blades (how many ??) Timing Belt, Power Antenna & prob Misc Fasteners

Thnx,
Thanks - I may have sold it as a single lot - to answer your questions - wiper motor is just a core; 2 wiper blades. Will take a pic of misc. fasteners but not so sure they’ll show up all that well!

#6 ·
that‘s great, thanks. Stay tuned-let me know what you think is a fair offer for them, and I could deliver if you need

Thnx,
View attachment 17498

#9 ·
Chris, There's new part #s 46540-24011 and 46540-24010 for the brake shoes...

#25 ·
In the 2 pics above, there is 2 parts in there.
First the Ignition coil (black part), that can be removed by removing the 4 screws,
and under it, the-known-to-fail-often (!) Ignition module in it's aluminium casing.

#32 ·
@ Alex I have one Stereo that is spoken for I believe......but I may have another, not entirely sure...... I'll let U know

Cheers,

#35 ·
I'm confused... is this Mark asking for the Front Mud Flaps... or someone else ? I definitely have them...

So whoever needs them... shoot me Ur name & Zip so I can get a Shipping quote for U..

Cheers,

#37 ·
@ Rocket2me... if that is your Reply ... trying to sell (& List) YOUR parts... on MY POST.... PLEASE DELETE Ur Post/Lists...

For a second I'm going to be Canadian ... & be "polite" ... but other ppl would use a "different" word....

It's like Burger King trying to sell their Burgers on McDonalds property...

PLEASE DO YOUR OWN seperate post & not try to HIJACK MY THREAD..

Respectfully (and expecting Respect/Common courtesy in return...)

#39 ·
@ Rocket2me... if that is your Reply ... trying to sell (& List) YOUR parts... on MY POST.... PLEASE DELETE Ur Post/Lists...

For a second I'm going to be Canadian ... & be "polite" ... but other ppl would use a "different" word....

It's like Burger King trying to sell their Burgers on McDonalds property...

PLEASE DO YOUR OWN seperate post & not try to HIJACK MY THREAD..

Respectfully (and expecting Respect/Common courtesy in return...)
I am looking for parts not posting on your thread and by the way I see you accused someone else of doing this as well?

I am new to the site so anything is possible.

#41 ·
Geez, I just clued in... that I WASN'T the OP... for this Thread... so maybe it's ME .... that owes an Apology ??? If so I have absolutely NP admitting when I make a mistake...

So to the OP... please accept my Apology... & LMK... if U feel I am Hijacking YOUR THREAD & want me not to reply to any other ppl... I believe I was responding initiallly as there was someone else asking for something you DIDN'T have... & I did... Anyway, don't be afraid to say if U don't want me on Ur thread...

Apologies again (cuz I'm Canadian eh ?? LOL )

Reactions: AJ
#45 ·
Hi ...sorry I haven't been in touch... but I had a crappy Dec with about 8 things unexpectedly going wrong/surprizes ...plus a Personal one....

I'll still have one... but have to hook up a Testing Harness to see if it works... LMK if still needed

Cheers

#46 ·
Do you have sunvisors from a maroon interior car? How about a manual transmission shift knob or a sunroof headliner from a blue interior car?

#47 ·
Greetings Rocket2Me!
How I miss Ca and my time w/ NASA AMES at Moffatt.
I’m Marty, now in UT, and in need of:
For the (Front passenger side): fender, bumper cover, all 3 lights, grill insert, fwd plate, A/C condenser for my “Calif only” but now Ut based 86 MKII?
Any chance you might have some of these items?
If not, any leads or recommends?
I’m hoping to get very clean dry panels / parts and would even consider buying a whole car buy selling the unused parts here to members.
Thoughts?
Thx!
Marty

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.