Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys! Mega Bump here in the Mk1 Section!

Just curious to see who is still out there with their MK1? The Genesis! LOL

I know there's me obviously, Craig, and Josh=MK1. Just curious to see who else/what other OG members are still 'alive and kicking' HAHA
Damon? Hello?
Looking forward to getting my 81 running again and out cruising =) If I can even fit in the thing... LOL
Cheers guys!

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
Josh, nice work bumping for the MK1s in this group!!

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Josh, nice work bumping for the MK1s in this group!!
LOL! Thanks! I thought I would try and wake up these old guys! HAHA

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm here seems my old account was deactivated 79suprakid, still working on my 79, done a bunch to it. Currently working on megasquirt MS3X for it.

·
MGSS Afflicted
159 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Still around, though my '79 with 27K original miles still for sale for $16,500. All original and garaged since new. Anyone interested?

·
Registered
189 Posts
I still have my 1981. Runs and drives but have a spare 5M-E that’s been rebuilt that needs to be installed

·
Registered
1 Posts

Left when I sold my MA45.... But came back after picking up a JDM MA46.. My original account was deactivated.

Facebook has really taken a lot of the forum activity away...

·
MGSS Afflicted
159 Posts
That is beautiful! We only have 1 other JDM MA46 in our worldwide registry, so come join our group and get it in there
View attachment 13849

Left when I sold my MA45.... But came back after picking up a JDM MA46.. My original account was deactivated.

Facebook has really taken a lot of the forum activity away...

·
MGSS Afflicted
159 Posts
Still here...

I drop in every once in a while but the MK1 section is quite tired. Very little new going on.

View attachment 14073
Amazing condition! FB group for owners is facebook.com/groups/firstgenerationsupraowners and would love to get your car in the registry!

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Love it! Keep the pics coming gents!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts