Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
361 - 380 of 397 Posts
Discussion starter · #361 ·
Yeah, working on other stuff when you would rather work on your car sucks,
most of the stuff I have been doing is freebies for relos in much need, that sucks harder.

Got another body mod around the rear 1/4 glass sill I'm thinking of....

I have to admit, typically when I see body alterations, ground effects and the like on any car (excluding proper all out dedicated race cars), I simply don't like them because often times they are just rubbish or just don't look quite right some how.

Even if your finish quality was crap I am still inspired because the idea and format for your body alterations is just.. Well it looks like it could have been factory, and I think that is what I like about it so much.

By far my favorite is the bumper, its something I actually consider now given that it just looks soo damn good; and get the feeling it would look fantastic with the stock rear hatch even if I absolutely love that mid engine super car look you have going with that Ferrari like rear hatch.

I just read this thread in its entirety and as others, I am in awe.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Then you need to update your profile info buddy.

:p

As always can't wait for more updates. Always love his takes on the custom hatch among other things.

It's funny because of what this thread started off about, but the bodywork is so damn exciting too haha, can't wait to see how the flush rear bumper works visually once it's all wrapped up.

Wait isn't australia super crazy about needing cars to get inspected by an engineer after any engine swap? I would love to see the look on the guy's face when you drive this thing in hehe

The intake system is awesome looking by the way, and i'm really liking the way those valve covers came out too.

Bloke... I understand your predicament....I was thinking that may be a issue with a single exhaust system....One of the reasons that a lot of Aussie "Modified" cars have twins fitted is the "sniffer" can only be inserted in one pipe...This halves the CO and CO2 readings...I hope that the "inspector" is having a good day when he does the testing..!

How does it halve the CO and CO2 readings reading from one tail pipe or the other?

OP nice work, and I'm still not finished reading this thread.

That makes sense. I thought when you said sniffer, it was similar to the ones on a dyno for air/fuel. One side would make the exact same CO/CO2 as the other side, is what I was thinking.

Discussion starter · #379 ·
Almost wired in but I want to do some double checking,
don't want to smoke anything because of a silly mistake.
Not happy with the clutch so the box will have to come out again but I want it to fire up before that.

Almost wired in but I want to do some double checking,
don't want to smoke anything because of a silly mistake.
Not happy with the clutch so the box will have to come out again but I want it to fire up before that.
Crambo, I sent you a pm and would like to speak with you as it is important and time sensitive. Your time and consideration are greatly appreciated.
Regards,

361 - 380 of 397 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.