Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok my lights won't flip up or flip down and I was wondering what the motor looks like so I can uninstall one from another car, I already found another 82 toyota supra that looks like mine and I just need the light motor. If someone can post a pic of it that would be great and what I need to do to uninstall it. I'd appreciate it much. Thanks

·
Registered
4,871 Posts
So you're saying that both headlight retractor motors aren't working? Yes? Have you checked for a blown fuse or a bad relay in the headlight retractor motor circuit? Both motors rarely act up at the same time. HTH!

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
your switch could have gone south too. Last year my ligth switch broke and my lights would not go up. I swaped another one from the junk yard and problem solved. HTH too

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
yea those combo switches are a bioch :mad: my 84 would went bad and the lights would just go out.. stay up.. just go out.. had to run from the law years ago.. they dont like really REALLY low cars with no lights on in the middle of the night (especially when the driver has a suspended licence :oops: ) my 82 for a whole year the horn/flashers wouldnt work finally broke down and replaced the whole combo. now works fine.. guess im getting a little lazy! :roll:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts