Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I don't watch tv myself (cuts into my supra time too much :D) but a buddy just saw a new toyota add about leasing deals or something. Its probably a Canadian specific add if its about financial stuff, but apparently theres a "flashback" add within it, with the good ol mk2! My buddy gets alot of supra exposure hanging out with me, I'm pretty sure he's not mistaken. Anyone else see this? Someone has to tape it and upload it!

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
I haven't seen that one yet,but I have seen one with the twin to my 87 toy 4x2 in it,and another I forget what cars it had.Looks like a whole bunch of "OH WHAT A FEELING" flashbacks :)

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
I just saw that one this morning, i read this post the other day and said i gotta look for it, then last night i saw the little pick-up commercial and just about 3 minutes ago i saw the supra....woo hoo, hats off to the best toyota ever.....

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
just search it on kazaa or morpheus or bearshare or any of the other file sharing programs.

someone out there will have it online.

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
i've been trying to catch it all day and i kept seeing the one with the pickup, then i got on here to post and there it was again...the supra commercial, damn i missed it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts