Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other day i was gonna go out with some friends to this party. I was suppose to meet a friend of mine at a local supermarket because i was gonna follow him to the party from the supermaket. as soon as i pulled in i noticed this gray/silver mk2. Im like cool, so i parked next to it. I took a look at the car it seemed to be an 85 (front wrap around turn signals, spoiler and rear lights) but it had the int. of an 82/83 (CC on dash, red brown stripped int) :? im like cool they tried to make a 82-83 into an 85. The car had a stock muffler just like mine. So i go into the store and called my friend up to see whats up and he tells me to meet him up at his house. So i go back out side and the gray mk2 owner shows up out of nowhere (freaky kind of). So im like "hey whats up" he didnt respond. Kind of like if he was mad so I got on my car and I take off. I notice he followed. At first my thoughs were he just liked my car :D. But at the first light he pulls up next to me and starts reving with this face----> :twisted: . At that point im not pissed not scared but also not happy either. I dont like to race on public streets but I was starting to be late to the party and no one is in sight (cars) so i said [email protected]$% It im going for it. The light hits green and we both launch :twisted: I started climbing on him 1/2 a car and then a full car lenght ahead by the end of second i was way ahead. man that guy was pissed off. I noticed that when he launched his front end shot straight up (front struts gone). at the next light I rolled down my window and told him that next time fix your struts before trying to race. he turned around and left all mad.. ohh well at least i tried to give the guy some advice. :D i hope to see that guy on the streets again some time

·
Registered
302 Posts
Nice one....some people are just dicks! :D

We have some nice rides by the way!!! :wink:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts