Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

Hopefully there's interest in these items...

Off of an '82 L type is this rear window louvers. Black paint faded, but in good shape otherwise. Louvers can be straightened easily. All hardware included to install $60.00 obo

Rear wing only (no hatch) off of an '86. Has 3rd brake light. Might have a couple small stress fractures in the fiberglass. $85.00 obo

Hopefully those interested are local because shipping might be expensive, and hard to package.

Both items have already been removed. If you're interested, I can post pictures of the removed items.

I'm in the Los Angeles area. Thanks

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Would you sell the third brake light only?

I have an '86 and would like to have a spare, but don't know that I want to pay shipping for the whole wing assy.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

Right now, I'd rather not just sell the brake light. If there's no interest by anyone buying the whole unit, then I'll think about it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
If you decide to sell the brake light, I would like the "mini wing" up top. That's all I really want. Thanks.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Would you sell the third brake light only?

I have an '86 and would like to have a spare, but don't know that I want to pay shipping for the whole wing assy.
Hello, I have to ask you, too...How much would you pay just for the 3rd brake light (plus shipping, of course)? Thanks

There is a little overspray from a reshoot. I can get you a better picture of the light if you want

·
Registered
97 Posts
If you change your mind about shipping...how much for the lower spoiler shipped to 58271?

Thanks!

·
Registered
122 Posts
i kinda want the window louver. how much to ship to 97045?

·
Registered
598 Posts
louvers still available??
total shipped to v0r1l5 bc canada???

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
This is a two year old thread if you guys havent noticed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts