Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some interior and some exterior parts for my supra. If you have something please let me know. If you can ship it to Puerto Rico it would be much appreciated. Help me complete the almost only Mk2 supra in puerto Rico.

·
Founding Member
6,372 Posts
Welcome aboard. I see this is your first post. Many of our members here hoard parts and parts cars, however, like me, I might have an extra of a few items, but I'm not actively trying to market them. If people aren't highly motivated to sell, they won't even click on a generic thread title. But if they can see at a glance that you want to buy a specific part they have extras, that might get them to click it. Therefore, a better strategy is to be more specific and make a separate "Wanted" thread for each with the part name and year model in the title. For example "WTB Left front turn signal lamp for an 84". Or maybe if you need a related group of parts, perhaps "WTB Front End Crash Parts for an 84" If you don't know what name to call a part, post a picture of the broken one and ask. Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts