Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi...have many parts stripped from an 85 Supra, which had about 250,000 km (150,000 miles) on it when it was rear ended....

Located outside Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Shipping could be an issue on heavier items...but maybe someone semi-local needs some stuff?

Engine (was supposed to be running good - didn't hear it run myself) - has injection parts and distributor stripped off
5 Speed trans, digital dash, fuel pump, all injector stuff, engine computer, headlights and most other lights (lenses not that great on most), some interior trim parts in burgundy, complete power steering rack, front struts, rear coil springs, brake rotors and calipers, mirrors, window motors, heater fan and dash controls, drive shaft, rear diff, good hood, rear hatchback frame with upper spoiler (no glass), window and hatch side glass, and more.

Basically the guy took apart the car and boxed stuff up, so if not listed above ask me and may be there. Will sell whole package of parts for $800 US or bits and pieces as needed.

No other body parts, no gas tank, no interior.no windsheild,

Also have a pretty decent 85 car for sale - $3500 US or close. P type, 213,000 miles. Posted now in Cars For Sale forum w photos.

Barry - 403-588-0831 or email: [email protected]

·
Registered
139 Posts
Do you have some relay boxes? I need the headlamp retainer relay. I also need driver headlight motor, passenger fog light, map light/sunroof switch cover.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm in Edmonton and looking for a radiator and EGR unit. I might also take the steering rack; mine's in pretty brutal shape.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts